Two heads are worse than one

Start from the beginning

"H-hey! Wait!" The two of them cried. They then glanced at each other and blanched. Astro then summoned a sword and pointed it to the hand cuffs.

"Sorry, but I can't take being chained to you a second longer." Tobio's eyes widened as Astro swung down on the handcuffs. Astro and Tobio froze when the sword broke on impact. Astro then sighed and grunted in annoyance. Tobio frowned.

"Listen, I-I know that we have our differences, b-but we need to w-work together if we're going to get rid of these c-chains." Tobio told. Astro sighed and nodded.

"Yeah, for once I agree with you. Well, come on. Let's go to Tenma and see if he can help." Tobio shifted uncomfortably as he glanced to the side, a blush evident on his face. Astro gave him a confused look. "What's the matter with you?" Tobio glanced away from Astro.

"U-um, I-I need to p-pee." Astro groaned and smacked his forehead.

Astro and Tobio walked out of the bathroom. Tobio sighed in relief while Astro had a very disturbed and disgusted look on his face. Tobio then glanced at Astro.

"T-thanks." Astro shook his head.

"Yeah, whatever man." Astro then sighed. "Let's just forget that this ever happened and go to Tenma." Tobio nodded in agreement and followed behind Astro. The two boys were walking down the hallways when the two of them saw Abercrombie walking towards them. Abercrombie saw the two of them and grinned. He then waved.

"Hey guys! What are you two doi-" Abercrombie stopped when he saw the handcuffs that were linking Astro and Tobio together. He then raised his eyebrow at the two of them. "Uh, why are you guys handcuffed to each other?" Abercrombie questioned. Astro and Tobio sighed.

"Retribution." The two boys muttered as they walked passed Abercrombie. Abercrombie gave them a confused look as the two of them walked away. He then shrugged and continued his way towards his destination.

Astro and Tobio stared at Tenma in shock.

"WHAT!?" The two of them cried. Tenma sighed.

"Look, only Y/N can remove those handcuffs and unless you two start to get along then she won't remove them." Tenma stated. A look of horror crossed Astro's face.

"But she doesn't know HOW to remove them!" Astro cried. Tobio was about to agree when his stomach rumbled, signalling that he was hungry. Astro sighed. "We'll be back." Astro then dragged Tobio off towards the kitchen.

Tobio smiled at the plate of food that was placed in front of him which was some spaghetti. Since Tobio's right hand was handcuffed to Astro's left hand, he had to use his left hand to feed himself. Tobio went to use the fork but had trouble. He then frowned when the spaghetti wouldn't go onto the fork and sighed. Astro rested his chin on his hand as he waited for Tobio to hurry up and finish eating. Tobio frowned when he failed for the umpteenth time and sighed. He then glanced at Astro. Astro glanced at him.

"Can you hurry up and finish your food?" Astro questioned. Tobio blushed in embarrassment.

"Um, I can't eat it." Astro frowned.

"And why not?" Tobio glanced down at the plate.

"I'm right handed. I'm completely hopeless when it comes to my left hand." Astro glanced at his hand and groaned. He then snatched the fork out of Tobio's hand and put some spaghetti onto the fork. He then rolled his eyes.

"Ugh, I can't believe that the first person I ever feed who's NOT a baby is YOU." Astro then shoved the fork of spaghetti into Tobio's mouth. Tobio frowned and swallowed the spaghetti.

"Go a bit more gentler!" Tobio told. Astro huffed and fed him more spaghetti. Reno and Abby entered the dining room just as Astro fed Tobio another fork of spaghetti. Reno and Abby froze at the scene. Astro and Tobio saw Reno and Abby and froze as well. They then glanced at each other with wide eyes and looked at Reno and Abby.