I'm sure, I'm Positive

Jacob's POV.

A week later...

I woke up to the sounds of Bianca, puking. I leaned over and saw her hovering over the toilet, and laughed to myself. I went downstairs to get her a bottle of water and leaned back on the sink until she finished.

She moved back and leaned on the wall, "Morning" she said in a groggy voice. I reached her the water bottle, "I got this for you, Perez"

"Thank you" she opened the bottle and downed it. "Save some for the kids in Africa" I joked. 

She got up and went to go lay back down, "If you need me, I'll be here" she yawned and pulled the sheets over her head.

"You sure you don't wanna come downstairs with me?"

"Yeah, I'm sure. I'm cramping anyway"

I walked back in and kissed her cheek, "I'll be downstairs and later on I'm going to the store, do you want anything?"

"I'm not sure right now, but text me when you leave. My mind might be made up by then"

Craig's POV.

-Later that day-

I decided to get more color in my hair, you know..try something different. This time I was dyeing on the top half of my head blond. Since I was too lazy, I let Christian to it and later I was gonna do hers.

I turned on 'Pink Matter' by Frank Ocean and sat between Christian's legs so she could work magic on my hair, "Don't fuck anything up, I don't want to look like Sisqo". She laughed, "I know what I'm doing, so you don't have to worry about anything, just relax" 

"You sure?" I asked, trying to make sure. "Yes, I bleached my mom's hair before! Just because you have that nappy shit, doesn't mean it won't come out different"

"See, you Indians-"

"I'm Black, Indian and Mexican, thank you!"

"See you mutts, think you know everything, until you fuck something up" I joked, gently pinching her thighs.

"I'm a proud mutt too!" she said, gently placing the hair bleach in what felt like a big section of my head. "Christian, I'm serious. Don't just slap it on there, I want it even"

"Baby, I know what I'm doing!" she said with a playful attitude.

When she finished, she let it sit long enough for it to turn. I looked in the mirror and was surprised that she did it exactly how I wanted it. You know how you just think you could only do stuff the way you want it and think it'll come out perfectly? Well that's how she did it.

After she finished rinsing it out, she went in her bag and pulled out a little box. I wasn't sure of what it was, but she brought it into the bathroom with her and put it in one of the drawers. My first guess is that it's a vibrator. I didn't complain or ask questions, I just left it alone. "What part are you dying, the front or the back?" I asked.

"I want the back dyed"

I nodded, "Okay, well go sit down, I'll be right back" I went in the kitchen cabinets and got a big bag of chips for Christian, because lately she's been very hungry and I have no idea how long I'll take with this.

After I finished it, she let her hair air dry and curl up. "It's cute Craig! I didn't think you could do it"

"Because I don't know anything about hair? I feel the love"

"Don't be like that, big head" she kissed me on the lips and lied down next to me, "We're twins, now" she said, hugging me tighter. 

Karma's POV.