Ice Cream Sundaes

George and Paul were rushing around their suite trying to find suitable clothes to wear out. Once they were both dressed they only have a few minutes to make it down to the lobby. They got in the elevator and when they got down to the lobby George saw Weslyn and Upside Down Girl sitting on one of the couches. They were talking and they seemed to be arguing about something. 

 George suddenly realized he couldn't remember what Upside Down Girl's real name! He couldn't do anything about it now either. 

 "Hello ladies!" Paul said, as his usual charming self. The two girls stood up and smiled at them. "Right I think we need to all be reintroduced." George was grateful that Paul could read his mind sometimes. 

 "Oh I'm Weslyn Lewis and this is-"

 "I'm Maria Jacobs." Upside Down Girl cut in gently. George shook her hand and smiled. 

 "I'm George Harrison." he said to her. He had to make himself look at Weslyn so not to seem rude. 

"And I'm Paul McCartney." Paul said nodding. The two girls nodded and George looked back at Maria. She was even prettier than he remembered her being a few minutes ago. "Should we be going then?" Weslyn nodded and Paul linked his arm with hers. They walked toward the front door and Maria and George quickly followed. 

 "So where are we going for dinner?" George asked, feeling his stomach growl. 

 "It's this little place down by the beach." Maria said, her eyes lighting up brilliantly. She seemed to catch herself and closed up again some, "I mean, it's nothing special or anything, but they have really good cheese burgers." She was practically whispering when she'd finished speaking. 

 "Oh that sounds nice." he said smiling at her, "I do like a good burger." 

 "So Weslyn, what brings you to the lovely land of Miami?" Paul asked. George was curious on this too. 

 "Oh well We're just on vacation." She said shrugging, "No real reason for us being here unless you count maybe inspiration." 

 "Inspiration?" Paul asked chuckling, "Inspiration for what?' 

 "Oh, well I'm a photographer, but the one who really needs the inspiration is Maria. She's an artist." Weslyn said smiling back at her friend. Maria blushed and Weslyn went on, "She's got this painting she keeps talking about of silhouettes in the sunset, so we're currently on a mission to find the perfect silhouettes in the perfect sunset." 

 "Stop, Weslyn." Maria said rolling her eyes. She looked at the ground as a blush covered her face.

 "What do you take photos of?" Paul asked taking the light off Maria. George wanted to keep talking about her, but she didn't seem to want to be talked about. 

 "Oh I take photos of pretty much anything if it has the right angles. I love beach photos the best I think. I haven't gotten to take a whole lot yet since we've only arrived today."

 "Arrived from where?" George asked, more wanting Maria to answer him.

 "We're from Georgia," Weslyn said, sounding proud, "Born and raised Georgia girls." 

 "Where are you two from?" Maria asked gently. Paul and Weslyn didn't hear her as they reached the little place they were eating at. 

 "Oh we're from England." George responded shrugging, "Liverpool." 

 "Oh? What's that like?" Maria asked as the four of them stood in line to order their meals. 

 George laughed, "It's nothing special. Boring actually." he said shrugging as Paul ordered for himself and Weslyn.