The Family Reuinion

"W-Well, I met m-my own daughter yesterday...." whispered Uncle Mattie.

"Well, where is she?!" Dad grinned.

"I'm right here, Uncle." whispered the brunette. She lifted her head and my eyes widened.

I immediately glomped her. "ABBY! I'VE MISSED YOU!!"

At first, Abby stiffened. But, when she realized it was me, she placed her hands on mine. "I'm glad to hear you again, Allie." she said in a normal voice.

I blinked and frowned. "You're.... still blind? But, when I got here, I could see."

Abby smiled sadly at me. "Well, I think it's because I was born blind. You lost your sight."

I sighed sadly. "But, it's not fair to you...."

"Hey, D.C.? Mind explaining? Me and Canadia are confused!" Daddy said.

"Well... This is my cousin, Abbagail. We were born in a different world, where we were normal humans. But..... I came here after I was killed by a hit-and-run." I replied. I turned to my cousin. "How... How did you die?"

Abby smiled sadly. "Markus." was all she has to say. I felt my blood boil at her step-father's name. I swear, my eyes were lit with anger. Abby grabbed my hand and squeezed it gently. "He can't hurt me here, Allison. Please calm down..."

And, as per usual, my anger bubbled down to where I had good control over it. I squeezed her hand back. "I'm fine now, Abbs. Thanks."

She nodded quietly. She still held my hand. "It's fine, Allie." she smiled at me.

I sighed softly and just hugged my cousin tightly. "I just dispise the thought of losing you... And, Markus... I swear, Aunt Lilly would be better off with a bunch of cats!"

Abby giggled and shook her head. "That would be nice though. Having pets... Markus may say he's allergic, but I've seen him hold a cat. He isn't aergic at all..."

"W-Well, I can get y-you a pet later on, Abby..." smiled Uncle Canada.

I grinned and looked at daddy. "Can I get a pet too? Pleaaaaase?!"

Daddy grinned his infamous grin and gave me a two-thumbs-up. "Sure thing, dudette! How about we all go tomorrow, before the meeting?"

Abby and I looked at each other, grinning widely. We then high-fived each other with a loud "YEAH!"

----------------------------------------------

ATTENTIONNNNN. IM THINKING ON ADDING MORE OCS FOR THE OTHER CAPITOLS. TELL ME IF YOU WANT TO PUT IN AN OC. IT MUST BE A CAPITOL, NO EXCEPTIONS. THANK YOU! :3

- Cookies. Or Rebecca. What ever you know me as! ^^