~Surgery Promise~

Misak Pov 

It's already morning and I didn't sleep well last night because I thought Hiei was coming to give me support for this surgery that i'm dealing with. 

"Misaki, its time for the surgery. Please unlock the door." My father said knocking softly.

"No! I'm not coming out." I refused.

"But honey, your surgrey is today and we have to get this over with." My mother pleaded.

"Forget it! I'm staying in here!" I claimed burying my face between my knees.

Hiei Pov

I grunted to see that I was still on the same ground and alley from last night. I jolted up realizing that it was already morning and Misaki's surgery is today! Since those minorities stole the Time Locket leaving me abandon here as i'll ever be. As I quickly stood on my feet, I know that she probably has already been through with it already. Luckily, I had speed being a demon and all that I ran to over to the hospital to find where Misaki may be.

"Pardon me ma'am, i'm looking for Misaki Rina." The nurse looked up at me and typed down something on her computer.

"She's in room #56 upstairs." She replied.

"Thanks." I replied.

I walked inside of the elevator to pressing level 7 as I waited up to get to where her room was. I then saw Misaki's parents, nurse, and doctor at her door and I wanted to know what was going on.

"What's going here?" I asked.

"Misaki's in her room and refuses to come out to take the surgery." Her father explained.

"I cannot wait here any longer and there are more patients that I have to see. I'm afraid that her surgery would have to be cancelled." The doctor said.

"Wait. Let me try to get her out of there." I insisted as her parents stepped aside.

I knocked on the door as Misaki replied,"What do you want? I don't want to come out of here."

I sighed and said,"Misaki its me. Hiei. Listen, your going to have to take this surgery so that you can be-"

"I refuse! You didn't come last night as you promise and now your making it worse for me. Just forget it!" She protested.

I wasn't going to go down that easily when she has to do this one way or the other.

"I'm not going to let you sit in your room and be stubborn from all this. Your parents really worked hard into getting your sight back to make them satisfied and now from what happened from last night," I paused thinking I shouldn't bring up the item from being stolen around them as I continued, " I was being brutally fought by a group that made me lose my consciousness from having a surgery promise that we made. I did wanted to come after all of that happened. But I know your scared and this is the last thing that you won't have to deal with and as long that you got your family and...me. You won't be afraid. Now come on out and give me an embraceable hug." I said trying to force a warm smile as the door unlocked revealing Misaki who didn't had no bandages wrapped around her that it was only whiteness in her eyes. She was crying and immediately wrapped her arms around me crying in my chest.

"Hiei...I..." 

"Shh, it's alright now." I comforted her.

"I'm glad that your having the guts to do this. Come now Mrs. Rina." The doctor beckons.

I let her go placing both hands on her shoulders saying,"Everything will go well. I promise." She smiled and nodded before leaving to go with the doctor.