~Warrior In Disguise~

Hiei Pov

I managed to escape out of that place. Where the hell am I? This world seemed to be different from where I lived and its the flesh of human blood indeed. I can't let anyone take notice of my appearance like an alien or something that the news company can write about to get everyone frighten. What I did was go to stores to see what kinds of clothes they have and this one is more suitable for my style to anyone who hasn't bought it.

My outfit:

 I looked in the mirror seeing how it was looking on me from top to bottom

"Excuse me? Are you going to buy it or gaze into the mirror interested into your looks?" The cashier asked.

"I'll buy it. How much?" I asked.

"$20. 99." He replied.

Are these the cheap outfits i'm wearing? Oh well, its more than trying to be known as a creature from another world. I payed for the outfit and left out of the store. At last that I have the time locket in my hands that those demon fools can't find me nor will they-

"I-I'm sorry." A feminine voice said.

She had a head scarf wrapped around her eyes, her hair was white, she was wearing a purple turtle neck shirt, black skirt, black stockings, and black flats as well.

"Hm, watch where your going next time." I said as a hand stopped me by grabbing my wrist that was the same girl.

"Wait. Can you please help me? I'm looking for my cat and he seem to have ran off somewhere and I can't find him." She asked politely. Is she serious?

"Why the nerve to ask me? Your the owner of that animal and losing it is you're responsibilty to take care of and look after it." I retort as she had her face looking down.

"Please. I don't have anyone else to look for him and I hope you can help." She said as I sighed heavily.

"Fine. I'll help find your wild cat." I said as she smiled.

"Thank you."

 I'm guessing that this person doesn't know that i'm a warrior in a disguise.