~Difference~

Hiei Pov

Last night, I was sleeping up on the tree like I do back in the Spirit World.  There such a different in this world similar back home and not to mention the ridiculousness of humans penetrating a demon.

"E-Excuse me? Mind if I climb up there and sit where you're sitting?" I heard a familiar femine voice. I gaze down to see the same girl from yesterday that was blind and couldn't be notice in my appearance.

"No. Go away girl." I snapped as I relaxed until I heard grunting coming from down there as I saw her climbing up. 

"Fine. I can get up there myself." She said grunting to climb up as I sighed.

"Humans are hard to hear as for my aspect." I grumbled under my breath.

She then made it up the branch beside me as I 'hn' earning a glance that she was still wearing the blindfold as I remembered.

"Hiei, I knew I wouldn't expect to find you here." She said smiling.

"Hn, what surprise to you but not me." I replied.

"Quit being a cold heart being. Accept the fact of me being your friend after all and have some company." She said as I looked at her displeased.

"Friends? Who needs to be friends with a..." I paused before thinking that she might find out that i'm a demon.

"It's fine. I hardly got any friends since my only friend had moved away." She said sadly as I sat up and crossed my arms.

"Huh, don't try to interrogate me of becoming the second one when you only need one friend." I said.

"I know. At least making new ones can be tough for me to get around in after being a different one than most of the other's are." She said holding her knees together a small smile.

"Tell me, Misaki, why are you so concern about being friends with me?" I asked as she turned giving me a warm smile.

"Well...Ever since you've found my cat. I thought about coming to see you again if I ever find you and I did. I know that you're not glad to see me like I am, but at least we can get to know each other if you like." Misaki said as I thought about my childhood and how I grew to be a cold-heart person that she might not even realize any time sooner.

"Misaki, would it be any good reason why I should be your friend?" I asked.

"Only if you want to that is." She said.

"Fine. I'll see how this 'friendship' will go through for some certain time. For now, at least show me around this place that i'm a newbie" I said as her smile widen.

"Sure! Come on." She said climbing down the tree as I follow  suit. What did I just get myself into?