~Break Me, Shake Me~

Misaki Pov

I know my way around town even if I am blind I can ask for someone to give directions to help me find where I am going. 

"How is it that you know you're way around here? Your blind." He said.

"Simple. Ask anyone where or how to get there." I replied.

"Hn, I find that convenient for you." He mumbled.

"Sure~" I grinned playfully. 

We were heading to the bakery shop since I decided to go order us some sweets to eat.

"Do you want to get something at the bakery?" I asked him.

"No."

"Please? It's something I would do for a friend." 

"Didn't I already told you that we are not friends?"

He was already getting annoyed and I puffed my cheeks out in annoyance. Hiei didn't seem the fun type to hang around with to either be anti-social.

"I'm getting us something anyway and your not going to stop me." I protest and went to ask the baker for some cupcakes, 2 to be exact since he's being stubborn for not fitting in for sweetness!

Hiei Pov

Urg. Why is this girl taking me into bakery world when I have other things to do? Sadly, I can' t blame from our meeting and the eye sightings she cannot even see around as. I then notice something wasn't right in this bakery that I sense a dark presence much closer than I expect it. Misaki would be in danger and I think we better be on the look out for it.

"Hiei, I got our cupcakes." She said handing me a blue one and she had a purple one.

"Hn, I don't want it." 

"Come on! Please?" She pouted as I sighed after feeling the presence grow stronger.

That's when I knew I had to leave here. As I turned around to leave this girl held my wrist asking," Where are you going?" 

"I have some business to take care of." I replied.

"Let me come with you." 

"No! You stay here and I can take care of it myself." I proclaimed.

"Never." She protested as I left her while running as I sense her presence running right after me!

"Hiei, just tell me and i'll help you out!" She yelled out. How embarrassing.

"Go away girl!" I yelled back.

I notice that this could either break me, shake me even if she keeps bugging me and I have to get away from her as possible. My eyes gaze over at a bank that should be where she'll never find me even. As I enter inside panting slightly, there was a robbery going on that this pathetic person only wants to greed everything on his own.

"STAY OVER AT THE CORNER!" He ordered.

'Who does this mortal thinks he's talking to?' I thought.

"Your reason of being here is quite weak. In fact, non of the priorities of you stealing at a money payment business is something your not even one step ahead of." I grinned as he chuckled under the mask.

"Shut it porky-pine. You've got a lot of guts to be here not noticing a bank being robbed in front of you." He snickered as I put up a sickly grin.

"Your making me feel warmed up to end you here so easily." I grinned.

"Hiei!" I jolt at the door being slammed open behind the robber that turned out to be Misaki.

"W-What are you doing here!? How'd you find me?" I asked her.

"I trace your sounds and question anyone who saw you that you've came here. In the bank." She explained like she found me through an investigation step by step. 

"Figures." I muttered.

She was about to say something until the robber covered her mouth and pointed a gun at me.

"Move on step and the girl dies here." He sneered.

Dammit!