~DNA~

Hiei was out at night since danger will be on the look out and he had the ability to do that. Thugs and drunk men are what weaklings and victimized people are cowards. Such a waste of life by a dna that investigators would impulsive for a crime or drinking hazard. In the streets were a gang of thugs that were carrying metal pipes, bats, guns, and not protection that no one could harm them. However, Hiei was walking down the dark alley staying static and calm as heard a chuckle.

"Look boys, we got a rookie coming down here for a visit." The thug leader snickered.

5 other followers came out of the shadows carrying they're weapons giving Hiei a dirty look on the face.

"Hey shorty, watcha doing down here?" One thug asked.

"Yeah! We'll fuck you up into tighter walls." The second thug added.

"Better turn around or face the consequences. "The third thug added.

"Move." Hiei said in a monotone voice.

"Tch, this bitch is bad as I don't know what. Let's get him!" The leader said going in for an attack as Hiei pulled out his sameri sword out to cut the leaders right arm that bleed out.

"Ahhhh!" The leader screamed in pain as Hiei smirked.

"Anyone else want to have a go with me?" Hiei smirked.

The thugs shivered and scram away in fear as Hiei chuckled at the thought of foolish humans.