⌜ twenty four ⌟

Start from the beginning

before jaemin could stop his bestfriend, renjun already made a loud noise that made everyone wake up.

ah baby chan wants to sleep!❞ chan turned to his side and hugged donghyuck

mark couldn't take the noise anymore and woke up. he glared at renjun. if only he wasn't his bestfriend, he would've punch him for disturbing the moment.

donghyuck on the other hand didn't wake up no matter how loud the sound is. he just hugged chan and placed his head on top of chan's.

mark stood up from his w
bed and walked towards renjun and grabbed the pan and spatula. ❝dude?

the other friends went out, not wanting to be part in mark's nagging.

renjun just gave him an innocent smile as if he didn't do anything wrong ❝look at them.

mark's face softened when he saw donghyuck and chan hugging each other.

might as well take a picture for it to last longer hm?❞ renjun shrugged and grabbed the pan and spatula in mark's hand before leaving the room.

mark slowly walked towards the two and sat on the bed carefully, trying not to wake them up. he took out his phone and took a picture of the two people he valued the most.

🍼

i can't believe we're going home.❞ jaemin said as he sat down next to jeno

and i wonder where lucas is.❞ renjun giggled and was about to sit next to mark but jeno pulled him which made him sit at jaemin's lap ❝oh wait.. i'm sorry.

renjun glared at jeno and made jaemin giggle. jeno moved towards the window seat to give renjun space to sit between them.

i bet he's with jungwoo.❞ mark said, staring at his phone.

staring at the picture he took this morning.

he is.❞ chenle went inside the bus with jisung bringing his bags at the back ❝in fact, they have a date today.

jisung nodded his head and place chenle's bags at one of the available seats. ❝jungwoo hyung told us that he'll just drive lucas home.

when chenle finally sat down he said, ❝i already asked my parents to excuse all of you for today's classes.

jaemin furrowed his brows while staring at the bus' ceiling as if he was thinking of something ❝oh yeah it's monday.

how on earth do you do that chenle?❞ jeno questioned

chenle shrugged ❝i'm zhong chenle.

jisung giggled and sat next to his boyfriend ❝and i love zhong chenle.

chenle smiled and pecked jisung's lips ❝zhong chenle loves jisung pwark too.

wait where's—❞ before mark could ask something, two people got in the bus.

the older smiled as he saw the two.

OOOO! I WANT TO SIT NEXT TO DADDY!❞ donghyuck lets go of chan's hand and the baby quickly ran towards his father.

while donghyuck was arranging his bag, chan was looking around and frowned ❝where will papa sit?❞ he whispered. he then got an idea and crawled towards mark's lap.

as soon as donghyuck finished placing his bag at one of the available seats, he saw chan patting at the seat next to mark.

papa you sit here!❞ chan said with a smile

donghyuck also smiled as he found the baby cute. he walked slowly and carefully because he was afraid he might trip or something.

when donghyuck sat down the baby shouted ❝LET'S GO!❞ and made everyone coo at his cuteness

hey when we grow up, i want a kid like chan.❞ jisung wiggled his brows at chenle

i want a girl.❞ chenle pouted

jisung took the chance to kiss chenle's pouting lips. ❝let's have a girl then.

eXCUSE ME? THERE'S A BABY IN THE BUS!❞ renjun shouted when he saw chensung acting all lovey dovey

but i already saw uncle nono kissing uncle nana.❞ the baby laughed

renjun glared at the two beside him ❝the two of you should control your hormones.

the two males beside him giggled and made him slap both of their thighs.

you are so cute!❞ jeno pinched renjun's cheeks.

i want to kiss you so bad.❞ jaemin whispered in renjun's ear

renjun widened his eyes ❝what!?

jeno also leaned in to whisper on renjun's ear ❝me too.

renjun now turned to jeno to give him a 'what the fuck' look and looked in front when he saw jeno's face so close.

the two took this chance to kiss renjun on the cheeks and pulled away when they heard a click.

woops.❞ chenle laughed and hid his phone ❝don't worry, i'll send it to you guys later.

i'll miss the beach house.❞ donghyuck spoke

mark stared at his side view with a smile stuck on his face ❝same. hey, we could go again this summer.

donghyuck nodded and yawned.

you can sleep on my shoulders if you want.❞ mark said

the younger was to tired to complain so he just adjusted himself and laid his head on mark's shoulders. the baby saw donghyuck sleeping so, he held his papa's hand and rested his head on mark's chest. mark was also tired so he let his head fall on top of donghyuck and let sleep take over him.

hey chenle.❞ jisung nudged his boyfriend beside him

chenle nodded and took out his phone ❝i'm on it.

t b c