Chapter 10 - Chocolate addict

Start from the beginning

Louis looked around at the mess guiltily. “Uh… I hit Niall a bit too hard with the pillows making him fall of the bed and the pillows to explode. Then when he chased me, the feathers followed us all the way out in the hallway.”

Harry and I burst out laughing and I high-fived Louis. I wish I had been there to witness Nialler’s face when that happened! I bet it was hilarious. I soon shooed Harry to join Niall so that Louis and I could finish waking up Liam and Zayn.

I brushed my hands together and smirked. “So, how do we wake them up?”

Louis looked thoughtful before his whole face lit up as if a light bulb went off in his head. “I’ve got an idea! Do you have two horns?”

“Air horns? I actually have some in my room!” I said excitedly grabbing his arm to drag him towards my room. Don’t ask why I have some; I just do, okay?

I grabbed the red horn and gave Louis the blue one. After going over our plan, I made my way to Zayn’s room as Louis went to Liam’s. The boys’ rooms were right next to each other so we just had to yell through the wall to communicate so that we were in sync. Zayn and Liam are heavy sleepers so we didn’t have to worry about being quiet. Placed beside each of the sleeping boys, we were grinning like fools at what we were about to do. Let the countdown begin!

“Ready? 3…” Louis shouted.

“2…” I screamed.

“1…!” he completed and we both blew the horns.

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

Zayn jumped up from the bed yelling “MY HAIR IS SEXY!” before falling off of it. It seems these boys have a habit of falling off the bed! I sniggered at him. My hair is sexy?  Wow, he’s even vain in his sleep! Who knew? Ha-ha now I understand exactly why they nicknamed him Vain Zayn. 

In the room next door, I heard a squeal that sounded awfully like Liam shrieking “PLEASE DON’T HURT ME YOU SPOON!” Hahahaha oh man, how I wished we had recorded their reactions! It definitely would have been a hit on YouTube.

When Zayn got up from the floor and realised I was in the room, he turned a bright red color. 

“Uh… hi,” he said embarrassed. He rubbed his neck with his right hand before his eyes narrowed in on the offending item in my hands. Uh-oh… busted! Run, my mind was screaming.

“Hehe… well, funny story actually,” I started as he took threatening steps in my direction, “uh… I think my imaginary pig is calling me so… bye, see you later!” I quickly sprinted out the room colliding into a wall and making me fall on it. Wait a second, a wall doesn’t move… AH HOLY CONNOLY WE’RE GETTING INVADED BY ALIENS! HELP! 

I heard groaning from beneath me and I scrambled off of it screeching, “YOU’LL NEVER EAT ME ALIVE YOU BIG FAT ALIEN!”

“Um… Becca? I think you should open your eyes to realize there are no aliens,” a familiar voice informed me. Huh? I didn’t even know I had closed my eyes!

I slowly opened my eyes to find Louis on the ground beside me and Liam and Zayn standing not so far away from us looking amused. I looked around to make sure there weren’t any sign of aliens before smiling at them sheepishly. 

“Hehe… uh, let’s go eat?” I suggested as my tummy rumbled loudly making them laugh.

Once we were in the kitchen, we joined the others who were eating on the counter because they were too lazy to take their plates to the dining table. It was only us at home right now because my parents were working, Zack was at his friend’s house and Jake was spending the day with Melissa.