SAVE SHADOWHUNTERS

I'm sure many of you are aware of exactly what this is about, but it you are not yet informed, Freeform is cancelling Shadowhunters after only 3 seasons. We will get season 3b in Spring 2019, then a 2-part series finale.
As I'm sure you agree with the fact that the show — which covers major story lines such as mental-health and support of the LGBT community, as well as just having one of the best fantasy plots thanks to Cassandra Clare — deserves so much better. There is so much love surrounding this show that we've waited so long for, including the hope and loss of a failed movie, and it needs to be noticed.

To help renew this show you can help immensely! As fans and viewers of the show, we withhold a huge impact! We have been in contact with Netflix and Freeform to assure that what's listed below are methods in which we can help get the show renewed.

So, to #SaveShadowhunters, you can:

• tweet #SaveShadowhunters or #PickUpShadowhunters, tagging Freeform and Netflix

• sign the petition & donate if you can
[ https://www.change.org/p/anyone-who-this-show-has-saved-save-shadowhunters ]

• comment/tweet on social media posts about the cancellation (such as Shadowhunters' or Freeform's instagram)

Please try your absolute hardest to save this show!

Always,
Ruby