AYY

Hello, my loves! I am actively editing & updating the new chapters to this story now.
As well as this, I will be working on a new TMI story after I have finished my first novel 'Lighthouse'.

It would be so cool if you could go and check out the prologue & synopsis & stuff, and perhaps even maybe add it to your library for updates on it! Find it in my works.

I have tried to write sooo many different stories, and usually fail by half-way through (there's plenty of half-finished novels in my works that I will never publish until they're done & dusted). However, I am so excited for this one! I want to finish it by the end of next year, and it would be so great if I could bring the readers to this fan-fiction to a novel of my own.

Also, I am entering one of my novels into the NaNoWriMo (a national writing competition), and will be writing & publishing my entry for you to check out! There is more info on their website https://nanowrimo.org if you're interested in joining.

For all of you asking for a follow back, if you follow my Wattpad, I will for sure follow you back. I basically do it as an instinct anyway.

Thank you for all the support over the past year with this fan-fiction, it means the world and everything more to me, but I would love it if you could check out a story that is all of my own.

Thank you, angels.