Chapter 15

So, to clear up some confusion before you read this chapter of the story, The Curse is no longer Fan Fiction.  @Forever_Yours_Too and I have practically grown out of One Direction, and don't really see the point of having this as a Fan Fiction.  You will be confused on some names, but you will pick up on it pretty soon.

Chapter 15: Third Person

They all ran down the corridors as fast as they could, all desperately trying to rid themselves from the guards that were after them.  Prince Nicholas was trying not to get noticed for he was afraid his father would find out that he was in the castle.  He wasn't ready to hear the stern talkings about how he needs to find a wife in a matter of only a few weeks.

Peter was hoping Liam was okay with being on his back.  With every broken and bruised bone in his body, he didn't think he would last.  But Peter hoped.  All he had was hope.

Ember and Audrina didn't want to get caught.  They didn't want to go back to the dungeons.  The horrors that all have faced down there only minutes ago was a lot more compared to their previous time spent there.  There were more people.  More innocent people screaming and shouting to the soldiers to let them go.  The next thing heard would be their shrieks and cries for help and mercy.

"No." Nicholas whispered to himself.  His sprinting changed speed so he was behind the others and changed into a jog.  After he knew that the others weren't paying attention, he immediately stopped.  Nicholas turned around with a smirk on his face, the guards right at his feet.

"Prince Nicholas." One of the soldiers said, his eyebrows furrowed, "Why are you helping these thieves?  They're such wanted criminals."

The prince stepped forward, his height towering over his castle folk, his sly smile still spread wide on his face.  Nicholas raised his arms in the air, and tilted his head, "Where do I start?"

The other's were still running for their lives, not noticing that the soldiers had stopped following. Not noticing that Prince Nicholas had left them alone inside the large, maze-like castle.  All were focused on their escape.  Audrina and Ember were especially focused on keeping themselves from getting locked up again.

Soon, their tiredness had caught up to them.  Ember was ready to give up whereas Audrina kept going until she could no more.  Peter, of course, was exhausted and wanted to stop too,  and that was because he had Liam on his back.

When they decided it was time for a stop, and that it seemed like they weren't being followed, they all stopped to catch their breaths...if they even had any at this point.

"Wait, where's Prince Nicholas?" Ember worried breathlessly, looking around to see where he could have gone.

Audrina stepped in and put her hand on Ember's shoulder, "You don't need to address him by his title, dear Ember.  He's no prince to us."  She then paused only to have a grin spread wide on her face, "And was that actual concern on your face for the man who almost raped you?"

Peter rested Liam against the stone wall, and stepped in the conversation, "She only feels sorry for him, that's all.  After all, he is cursed too.  He all wants what we want: to be cured."

Ember shrugged Audrina's hand off of her and stepped towards Peter.  "But you're not cursed, Peter.  What could you possibly want?"

"Not want, but who." His eyes glanced to Audrina.  "I want you.  It's why I kissed you."

Audrina looked down at her feet and Peter spoke once more.  "You do know that it was me, right?" She didn't reply back.

"You thought it was him."  Peter stepped away and licked his lips, his jaw clenched as he looked at Audrina.  Ember looked at her with confusion, and hope that it wasn't true.  "What is wrong with the both of you?"