4| Call it 'The Disturbing Blondie Big Head incidents' or call it nothing

Start from the beginning

"It may have sounded like it, but it was not a compliment, blondie." I glanced at him and he slowed down our pace a bit until we stopped. He lean in toward my right ear tensing me up.

"No, no. I was talking about making you laugh. You just made my day, princess." he said. Oh, I should be burning, flames all over me. I stared at the ground this whole time and when I look up to see a closed door where it you could read "Dressing room 68" and no sight of Blondie.

He left me alone after that. Ugh..... Why do I have to be around him? I don't want to be around him. He makes me confuse and angry. This was the first 'moment' we had. If you know what I mean. I mean even I don't know what I mean.

You see. He messes with my brain. He has that effect on me. Why? He probably does it on purpose. Well he sure knows how to do it. That is why I can't let him know that.

-

After getting dressed with the cloth they put on my dressing room, I went down to the hair and make up room where two nice ladies hairstyled my hair and put make up on my face.

They directed me to the set where I went to find Raini along the hall and we walked together commenting everything that happened this morning. Well except for the incident, or has I like to call it the Distubing Blondie Big Head incident. (You got the idea, right?)

Joining our cast mates and the rest of the crew in the huge set, they explained a bit more of how everything worked around here. What could we do in our spare time and even some rules that we had to follow. Like respect everyone around here and don't mess around, what we are doing here is serious business.

We also found out we have in the back of the set a table full of food and machines to take hot beverages and even some chairs and tables. Basically there was no time to waste and if during the shooting we were hungry, it was just go eat. We also had breaks, but in the first weeks it is really not a lot of time, but has the Heath said, it would slow down and we were going to have a lot of spare time.

That is why I'm having a little break from school. While these busy weeks go, I don't have time to go to school and came back here to shoot, but when these few inicial weeks are over I think I'm going back. I just don't want to loose all of that. All of my high school years. I mean I'm still seventeen years old.

When everything was settled we started to shoot. Everything around me happened so fast that I got really nervous I would screw it up, and I got wrong two times an we had to re-shoot the scene. I was so nervous they were going to shout at me or something that when they said:"Hey, it is really fine! Nothing to worry about!"

They were really nice which calmed me. I breathe in relief an started over. This repeated itself even with other members of the cast. The funniest ones were really Ross's. I just didn't stop laughing whenever that happened. It was so cute. But then again he will never stop being a mere jerk that could freeze my brain as efficiently as an ice cream would.

And I prefer ice cream way more than I prefer Ross. Not that, that marreted right now.

-

"OKAY, LUNCH BREAK EVERYBODY, WANT YOU ALL HERE IN AN HOUR!" screamed Kevin.

We went straight to the lunching room, it was a simple room with white walls and a table with food. I went to grab a slice of pizza and apparently that was actors only. So guess who went at the same time making our hands collide. No, it was not Santa. It was the one and only, Blondie.

I took my hand back letting him take it first. He took a plastic plate and put the slice that I was taking in it. Of course he would. See. It is all in purpose to take me out of my sences. I hate him!