Chapter 6

||Plan||

-The Weirdo On Maple Street Part II-

Pine sat on her bed. She needed a plan. Searching around her room, she spotted a backpack. She threw pepper spray, three musketeers candy bars, a flashlight, a cigarette lighter, and a water bottle into a backpack. Pine went down to Ruth's room, opened a cabinet, and took out the small gun that lied there. Pine stood for a moment, the last time she held a gun was...

Brrrring!

Pine whirled around. It was just the phone. She walked over, picked it up, and held it up to her ear.

"Hello?"

No one responded, just static. Pone was about to put the phone down when another noise caught her attention.

"Pine?"

It was Will! Terrified but, Will.

"Yes! It's me!"

"I-I think you can help me."

"W-where are you!"

"I d-don't know."

"Well... um... W-what's it like? Maybe I can find you."

"It's c-cold and d-dark."

"T-that's really n-not helpful."

"I told you, I don't k-know where I am. It's like home but it's not."

"Ok, ok. Well, how do you think I can help you?"

"I saw you."

"Saw me? Where?"

"Here."

"Here isn't very specific."

"Well, it's the best way to describe it."

"Good point."

"I think you can help me."

"I was there?"

"Yes. I don't know how. You where h-here but, not."

"I was there and here at the same time?"

"You were like an illusion. I know it sounds crazy-"

"I believe you."

"You do?"

"That night, when you went missing. I was there, right?"

"Yes!"

"Then I believe you."

Then another sound. An inhuman sound. A monster. The Demogorgon.

"Hurry!"

The Demogorgon screeches kept getting louder and louder, makeing it hard to here.

"I will!"

"Promise?"

"Promise."

Then the phone died. It went out with a bang, electrocuting Pine. Shocked she looked around. Pine spotted her backpack and threw it older her shoulder. She started running. She hadn't any clue where she was going. Somehow, somewhere inside her, she knew where she was going. Where Will was. But, she couldn't get there.

•*O*•

It was getting dark and had started pouring rain an hour ago. Still, determined, Pine was about as close to giving up as Princesses Leia was to joining the dark side. Tough kid. Then, Pine heard a noise, a twig snap. She spun around. There in front of her was another person, exactly her height. A girl with buzzed hair wearing an oversized T-shirt. Both girls were soaking wet. Both equally confused. Suddenly, the scene changed. Pine was no longer in the woods. She was somewhere dark. Somewhere with no scenery at all. Then, suddenly, the girl from the forest was back. Only, now she was in pants and a sweater.

"H-hello?"

The girl looked towards Pine. It gave her the chills.

"Pine."

"H-how do you know my name?"

The girl didn't reply.

"D-do you know where Will is?"

"Yes."

"Where is he?"

The girl didn't answer. She only held out her arm and pulled up her sleeve reviling  a tattoo. It was small and only contained three numbers. 011. She motioned to Pine's arm. Pine pulled up her sleeve and, just where the girls tattoo was, there was a tattoo on Pine. 014.

The girl said one thing, and one thing only.

"They're coming."

Pine was suddenly back in the woods. Entirely dry, it hadn't ever rained. She heard a scream off in the distance. She ran towards it. Suddenly, the world started to spin. Pine fell onto a tree and held onto it for dear life, as if when she let go she'd fly off into nothingness. This feeling seemed to stay for at least an hour. Maybe it did. Pine looked over when the feeling faded. She saw a pool. On the diving board, there was a girl. A teenage girl sat on the diving board, looking down. She was hurt. Mentally and physically. She had been rejected and blood dripped from her finger, mixing with the chlorine. Then, a creature, a creature was behind her. A monster. The girl from the drawing. All it took was for Pine to blink and it was gone.

A/N
Sorry for these recent short chapters. I was a little busy and I didn't really think there was much to say in episode 2 for Pine. That episode has a lot of Eleven in it and a lot with Hawkins High.