He quickly scrambled out of bed and grabbed his clothes, setting himself at the end of the line of people.

"Hey, Fentawesome."

Danny halfturned, amused that Dash kept calling him silly names. "Yeah?"

Dash gestured to the line of students. "Why don't you just go through them and get to the front of the line? You're halfghost right?"

Danny raised an eyebrow. "You can do that too, you know. You're in the Ghost Zone."

Dash's eyes widened and he smirked. He concentrated until he was intangible and walked right through the students, making them shiver and gasp in surprise.

Danny felt a smile form on his face as he heard the sounds of protest and finally Dash's yelp as he was thrown out of the group. He laughed when Dash walked back, hunched over in defeat.

"That's why I don't do that," Danny pointed out with a grin, which widened when Dash huffed. Danny shrugged. "Besides, it's cheating."

Dash sent him a inquisitive look. "So?"

"Just leave him."

Dash turned his attention to Kim, who was standing behind Danny. Kim shrugged. "Probably part of his hero complex."

"Huh." Dash stared at her for a second. "Hey are you standing in line?"

"Yeah." She stabbed her thumb backwards. "You snooze, you lose, Baxter."

Cue groaning.

Danny frowned as he stared at the four people in front of him who hadn't moved in two minutes. He tapped his foot, counting the advantages and disadvantages he would get if he waited.

He decided he had no patience to wait anymore and decided to join others who were skipping toilet time. Danny plopped back down the bed and looked around, thinking about how he could change without anyone seeing him. He decided to go old fashioned and wrap himself in a blanket as he changed underneath.

He briefly wondered where Sam had gone, but quickly moved on because she had probably already figured something out to skip bathroom lines. Probably slept with her clothes on or something.

He changed his pants and took off his shirt under the blanket. It was a lot of fumbling around but it was manageable.

Danny reached a hand out of his blanket tent and reached for his shirt. He scrabbled around but couldn't find it so he peeked out to see it lying on the ground. Be grunted and leaned over, trying to snatch it back up.

He paused when a gasp interrupted him. He glanced up to see Kwan stare at him wideeyed. "Danny? What is that on your shoulder?"

Danny's own eyes widened and he went invisible without even thinking.

Kwan scowled. "Fenton let me see. Don't escape it like that. What was that?"

The other students looked up as well. They looked to where they knew Danny was because of the floating blanket. "What was what?" His muffled voice came.

"That on your shoulder." He hadn't thought that much of it until Danny started acting so defensive and tried to hide it. Now he was worried. "Show me, dude. Is it that bad?"

Danny sighed and appeared on the bed. The sheet around him like a cloak and a long suffering look on his face. "It's nothing."

"Obviously it is if you're getting so worked up about it." Kwan crossed his arms.

Danny pursed his lips. "They're just my scars."

"Your what?!"

"Awesome."