Part 17

Uj's pov

"Okay bye oppa , see you soon and love you" y/n said as she hugged GD & TOP "bye and love you too" they replied.

TIME SKIPEU TILL NEXT DAY:-

 End of Uj's pov

Y/N's pov

Me ,Eunnies and oppas were in the meeting room with bang pd-nim talking about some stuff and said " got7 and seventeen are comming to bighit with their ceo for the meeting and i want you 3 groups to be in practice room to give each other company while we ceo are talking"

"Waait!! Got7 and seventeen are comming this means......" jungkook said "here we go again" BTS repiled "LINER 97 IN DA HOUSE YAHOO DID YOU HEAR THAT Y/N LINER 97" he said while shaking me and taehyung oppa by holding our shoulder " yes oppa i heared.......... and feeling that" i replied while messaging my shoulder " yeah me too y/n me too" taehyung oppa said while also messaging his shoulder. While Jungkook oppa showed his bunny smile.

TIME SKIPS TO PRACTICE ROOM WITH SEVENTEEN , GOT7 , BTS AND JULIETS IN PRACTICE ROOM:-

 (uj: waiit ..... how will they fit 13 + 7 + 7 + 5 peoples in one room ....... just imagine room is huge😂)

We all we sitting in the room while doing nothing  simply stating floor or mirror (mostly jin oppa) or walls or door except for yoongi oppa and anna unnie they were staring at each other.

(Uj: staring ????? Why did anna stole his pillow. 

Y/N: no i mean looking at each other while blushing😅😅😅

Uj: ohhhh)

"AHHHHHH IM BORED" hoseok oppa said " lets play a game" y/n replied "like what" yeogyeom oppa said " truth and dare" woozi oppa said out of nowhere. 

And then we all gather around a circle  "lets spin bottle" kj said as she spinned bottle and guess what bottle stopped at me SHOOT.

"So y/n truth or dare?" Jinyoung oppa asked

"Dare" i replied cuz whats the worst thing they can ask me to do pff steal bang pd-nim's food , i can do these things.

"So y/n maknae of juliets my dare is too......... spend 5 minutes of heaven with.......... joshua in the cupboard" anna eunnie said

"UNNNIE~ don't do this to me im afraid of dark and small places" i whinned

"Since when??" Anna eonnie asked

"Nat helping meh eonnie" i replied with so done face

"Stop complaining and go inside the cupboard" sara eonnie said as they pushed us inside the cupboard.  Cupboard was kinda small so thats why we were standing so close his hands were on the right and left side of my head my arms were straight a.k.a the most awkward feeling i ever had.

End of y/n's pov 

Joshua's pov

We were in the cupboard and also really close she was standing straight like a pole looking down while holding the hem of her Blue shirt. She was look really cute and that moment I could even smell her lemon scent.

(Uj: aye stop sniffing my poor y/n!!!!)

After that i could not take this cuteness anylonger without thinking that what would my manager or ceo would say i kissed her cheek

And she was shook with all red face and could feel my cheek burning we were staring at each other when  jackson hyung opened the door and said " Alright guys you can come out" and then we came out without saying anything.

End of Joshua's pov

Uj's pov (did you guys missed me??😂)

When y/n and joshua came out they were still blushing jackson and jungkook saw that and they knew that something happened in there.

After that emma spinned the bottle

And this time it stopped at anna , y/n had a evil smirk now.

"Truth or dare" bambam asked.

"Truth"she replied.

"Weak" y/n said as everyone laughed

"Okay okay dare " anna replied.

"I dare you to sit on suga's lap" y/n said with a victorious smile .

"Okay i will do it" anna said as she got up and sit on suga's lap but after 1 sec she got up.

(Uj: was he that hot?????😞😞😞)

"Thats cheating " we all said.

"Yah you all said sit on his lap but you didn't told how much long"anna replied.

"She is genious jus like me , Anna do you like 3 dolla chains" suga said.

"Yes i love them" she replied.

"Eonnie complete your dare or on yoongi oppa's turn i will dare him to sit on your lap for 1 hour" y/n said while pouting. 

"Okay okay im doing it"anna replied as she sat on suga's lap and y/n clapped with joy (Uj: not with joy from red velvet)

And jungkook pinched her cheeks"cute" he said "yah leave my baby cheeks alone" she replied as he showed his bunny smile.

Jackson and joshua were watching this interaction between jay and jungkook 

(Uj:so many Js 😂😂😂)

 And they will glaring at jungkook with all the jealousy 

(MonsterX: JEALOUSY~~~~~

Uj: -_- .....

Hyungwon: -_-     )

_______________________________

So its the end of chap 17

I wanna ask do i annoy you with the interaction between auther uj and the book character😅😅

Just wanna know

Pls vote🙏

HIT THE STAGE IM OUT》》》》