Part 16

Y/N's pov

After that oppa ended the call i was really scared and bitting my nails because it was the first time i saw oppa this much angry.

Jackson oppa called me. Even tho this time i don't wanna answer the call (uj : who knows that someone tracks their call😂) i picked the call .

Jackson : SHOOT Y/N SHOOT !!!!!!

Y/N : IF I CAN I WOULD SHOOT YOU . WHY DID YOU HUGGED ME ON PUBLIC PLACE.

Jackson : BECAUSE *soft tone* i-i can't see you with........... nevermind . See you later

(Uj: am i the only one laughing on this line😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 ...... sorry nevermind continue reading)

Y/N: if you are lucky.

Jackson: why....

Y/N: GD oppa is coming TO GIVE ME SOME LECTURE .

Jackson: speaking of lecture JYP is coming here to give me my lecture gotta go

Then he ended the call.

After that i was still in bang pd-nim's room i heard the voice of GD oppa from otherside of the room .he seemed kinda angry 

"WHERE IS  KWON JI-Y/N?" He said . Wait i said kinda angry he is ANGRY "calm down GD that can be a fake news" top oppa said . 

(Uj: CAN'T THEY JUST LET Y/N LIVE FOR A SEC ...... WAIT ... IM THE AUTHER WHO LOVES SUSPENSE .... SO THE ANSWER IS NO😈)

END OF Y/N's POV

JUNGKOOK's POV

We BTS and Juliets  except for y/n were in practice room talking about The Issue when bang pd-nim came.

"So bang pd-nim what did y/n said about the relation between her and jackson" RM hyung said. 

"She said that there is nothing between Jackson and her and she like him as his brother" bang pd-nim said. At that time i really wanna do my victory dance but i controlled  myself.

"I knew it our daughter will never do such a thing i raised her perfectly.. am i right RM" jin hyung said while doing hairflip.

"Exceuj me your daughter she is our daughter" sara and kj noona said.

"Stop it you three crackheads .... you know GD is coming here he is quite anrgy because of humors and y/n is really scared and she is in my office" bang pd-nim said. " im going to see her" i said as got up and opened the door i was GD coming near towards the practice room and next thing i knew was he's in the practice room.

He look at every member in the room and then he said.

"WHERE IS KWON JI-Y/N?" He said . "calm down GD that can be a fake news" top said 

"She is in bang pd-nim's room but before you said something to her just remember that she is your sister and all the things just happened were fake " kj noona said 

After that GD and TOP went to office.

End of JUNGKOOK'S POV

GD'S POV

As i entered the office i saw y/n in their sitting on floor while playing with her toes (like cuddling her knee don't think of some awkard pose)

As she saw me her face turned into a scared puppy face (she is not barking and running here and there)and then i asked from her " y/n what was all that? You and jackson? I mean jackson seriously ? Why did he hugged? Are you in a relation without even asking from me? And you should focus on your career?"

"First that news was fake,  second NO i like him as a brother , third what? , fourth why i can't hug somebody, fifth No ,sixth NO and is it mandatory to ask from you?? And seventh i am focusing but all this notification ,hate speech and news don't let me focus what should i do oppa??" She said (Uj: btw seveth one carefully and don't disrespect another idol because they go through many hardship before becoming an idol #peace)

"Thats a good thing that you are not in a relation  but_ _" as i sitted next to her and patted her " i can't do anything about those hate speech just focus on your career be cool like ME and i will take your phone so you won't get distracted " i said as i hugged her and she hugged me back and said " ok and thanks oppa " as she gave me her phone.

"Anytime dongsaeng" i replied we were still hugging until we hear  camera's voice  , we both turn at door and saw TOP , BTS and Juliets 

"Awe they are having bro-sis moment Awe~" they said as they clicked the pictures of me and y/n

"AYE YOU COME ALL COME HERE"as i chased them and they started running  , y/n was sitting there and laughing.

End of GD's pov

UJ's pov 

Now y/n was in the room alone still giggling on the scene that happened and then jungkook came in .

"So you okay?" He asked.

"Yup im okAy oppa"she replied .

"Good and what did GD hyung said?" He asked.

"Nothing somewise advice and took my phone" she replied.

"I brought chocolate flavored ice-cream and banana milk to make you feel better" he said.

"No~ you shouldn't " she said.

"Okay but eat this before it gets melt" he said .

"Okay" she replied .

As they started to  eat ice-cream 

"Y/n there is something on your nose" he said

"Wait .... what?"she said

"Boop nothing" he said as he booped her nose as showing  he was showing his bunny smile.

"Okay thats it oppa im taking your banana milk " she  said  took his banana milk and started to run.

"Oh no you dont"he said as chased her and back hugged so she can't runaway " now gimme my banana milk" he said

_______________

munazamehreen )

_______________________________________

What do you think about chap 16 i wanted to add cute scene and now y/n is now having a start of her chemistry *FINALLY*

and yeah i also updated *FINALLY* 😂😂😂

And please guys pray for me  my board result is comming and im kinda scared 😅😅😅😅

Uj_malick out》》》》》