"S-Senpai! Are you ok?" Koyuki stuttered as she pulled up the fallen team off the ground. Kiyoshi smiled and nodded as he patted the worried teen's head.

"Don't worry, you were light so I didn't feel any pain, I'm glad you're ok though..."

Koyuki blushed slightly and nodded before thinking her senpai with a bow.

Their head snapped towards the referee when they heard him whistle again, "Defense, pushing! Shutoku's No. 6!! Free throw, two shots!"

Koyuki and Kiyoshi's mouth open in shock, "Foul...?" They both questioned in surprise.

Kiyoshi patted Koyuki's head and smiled, "Good luck Yuki-nyan! Since he pushed you, you get the shots."

The crowd was roaring with excitement, "Whaaaat? A foul?!"

"But there's only two seconds left!!"

"The outcome of this match depends on these two free throws!!"

Koyuki started to sweat as the referee passed the ball.

"Secure the rebound, don't loose the screen!" Hyuga yelled, a look of worry appeared on Koyuki's face.

"Don't worry Yuki-chan, it's just in case, we aren't telling you to miss!" Kuroko told his cousin as he gave her a side wave hug. Koyuki nodded but looked nervous.

Kagami smirked as he grabbed the females hand and head locked her, "It'll be quick if you make both of 'em so..."

"Let's go have fu-n~, okay?" Kiyoshi smiled and patted the female's back.

Koyuki nodded, "Un, ganbarru!" (Translation: yeah, I'll do my best!)

KOYUKI P.O.V.

I bit my lips as I dribbled the ball, this is all up to me, if I make these shots we'll win.

"Fuuuuu..." I breathed and closed my eyes. I can do it!

My shot open filled with determination, with one last dribble I jumped, the ball leaving my finger expertly.

'Go in, in, in!!!'

I grasped my fist and brought it to my chest with a small cheer as it went in.

"It went in!!! We're tied!!! That's a start!!!" My teammates on the bench cheered as they jumped up.

I sighed in relief and let out the breath I as holding. The referee once again gave me a ball as I stood at the line I was suppose to.

This is it...

I breathed out and jumped releasing the ball. Though my magenta eyes widen when I saw the ball soar the sky. Dammit! It's going to miss!

I shot towards the net ready to help my team retrieve the ball for rebound.

"REBOUND!!!" Both coaches yelled.

I watched in horror Otsubo-San jumped for the ball first. No, somebody!

"What!" I yelled as I watched Tai-chan jumped up and snatched the ball before landing on the ground with a thud. He then immediately jumped up to dunk it.

"Goooooo!!!" I yelled.

At the moment Mido-kun jumped up as well. But then the whistle was heard echoing through the stadium.

Both teens landed, a similar look of disbelief plastered on their face. The crowd was rowdy with worry, not sure what was going to happen. I myself wasn't sure what was going to happen.