she pulled away from the kiss, breathing heavily, seeing finn's pale cheeks coated with a very visible coat of red. "don't tease me next time wolfhard." she whispered before returning to her seat.

~

iris was high as the moon. she was only at the party to see a certain someone. she walked around the grazer household, looking around, seeing if she could find anyone she knew.

after walking around for a minute or two, she spotted her friend lilia in the corner of the big house, sipping on a drink watching everyone. something she does frequently. this is why she's so good at reading people. she can read anyone.

iris walked up to the beautiful blonde girl, her curls bouncing as she did so. "hi lil, you seen finn anywhere?" lilia looked at the girl, she's obviously drunk. she wouldn't know what she's going if i told her where finn was. "no. haven't seen him anywhere. don't get yourself into trouble hun." she replied, taking a long sip of her drink.

"yeah yeah." iris said with a groan, walking away from lilia rolling her eyes.

i'm going to find finn tonight and make him wish he didn't mess with me.

~

right now, there were a bunch of people surrounding finn and jack, who were having a contest at who could drink ten shots in under two minutes. jack was loosing. finn was winning, obviously.

he's known for getting wild at parties. and not the good kind of wild. the kind of wild that gets out of hand quickly. caleb of all people knew this. he was always at parties with finn, watching over him.

he didn't want to see finn get hurt. again.

caleb was snapped out of his thoughts by a loud cheer coming from none other than finn who had just won the contest.

good thing he won, loser has to jump in the pool fully clothed. jack groaned, walking outside, a crowd following him. his drunk ass got on the diving board, and he jumped in with a loud scream.

everyone laughed and pointed at jack. finn helped the boy out, only to be pulled in by him. "screw you grazer!" he slurred. jack just flipped finn off, swimming out of the pool to get a towel and change.

finn followed jacks actions and got out of the pool. millie witnessed the whole thing, she didn't feel bad for finn at all. it was quite hilarious. she got him a towel and wrapped it around him. "that was hilarious." she stated, finn drunkly smiled at millie letting out a belch and blowing it in her face.

"FINN THAT IS DISGUSTING!" she yelled, fanning her hand in front of her face to get the gross smell of alcohol out of her nose. he just smirked and dried himself, walking back into the house to get some clothes from somewhere.

millie rolled her eyes and went back to the dance floor to get in one more dance. finn walked up the stairs, searching each room for any clothes he could change into. after finding some, he went into the closest bathroom, locking the door and changing.

when he came out there was someone else in the room waiting for him. little did finn know this girl would make everything go downhill.

little did he know, she was going to make it look like they kissed. and little did he know, this was going to reck his chances with a certain someone.

at first, finn didn't notice the girl. but when he did, his vision came out blurry and made the girl look like millie. "hi." he said, walking towards the girl.

she smirked, knowing he was higher than high. "hey wolfhard." she responded. "want to play a little game?" the girl asked. "sure." finn answered, sitting next to her. "truth or dare." she whispered, inching closer to him. finn thought for a second, flopping on the bed. "uh, dare." he said sitting back up. "i dare you to kiss me right now." the girl spoke.

finn's eyes lit up. of course he would kiss her.

but, remember one thing. finn was high as hell, his vision was blurry, and he was very oblivious that the girl was iris and not millie.

finn leaned in, kissing the girl. iris smiled into the kiss, snapping a picture before breaking apart. "hey, come back here." finn said, pulling on her waist. this made iris even more happy. this'll show millie.

downstairs, millie was looking for the curly headed boy. "caleb. have you seen finn?" millie asked the dark skinned boy. "yeah, he went upstairs." caleb responded, pointing to the stairs.

millie thanked him, walking up the long stair well. once she got upstairs, she searched the rooms.

she found nothing, until she came across one room.

the girl saw finn and iris... KISSING?? "finn wolfhard what in the bloody hell are you doing??" she screamed, pulling finn away from the girl she didn't seem to know the name of.

"kissing." he responded.

millie's eyes started to water, and she felt her cheeks go hot. "i knew i shouldn't have trusted you."

and with that, she bolted, leaving the boy confused and hurt.

what the hell just happened?

~

hey guys! sorry this chapter sucks so much leave some feedback and tell me what you think's gonna happen next!

also, this book is soon coming to an end! hopefully 30 chapters, maybe more, maybe less. i'll keep you updated!!!

i hope y'all enjoyed this chapter, love you bye