07

millie's pov
sadie walked into my house.
with a slip of paper.

finn's number.
i'm gonna faint.

"mills i got the number." sadie said as she walked to the top of the stairs where i was standing. "oh my gosh, thanks sadie!!"

i said taking the slip of paper out of her hands and quickly typing the digits into my phone. don't judge me, i don't trust him, but he's really cute.

"millie! don't text him now!!" sadie whisper shouted. "what the hell? why?" i said with a confused look on my face. "because i just got the number." she responded.

"ok, um i don't see why that would make
it not ok for me to text him." i said, still wondering why she wouldn't let me text him.

"just wait an hour please." the red stated. "fine, but you owe me something." she rolled her eyes, "ugh fine, what do you want."

"i want some sushi." i said with a devilish smirk on my face. "millie! that sushi place is expensive!" she complained. i raised my eyebrows, and curved my lips and slowly started to type 'hey, it's millie from the party.'

she finally gave in when i was about to press send. "alright fine!" she said, with a laugh. "let's go then." i said, getting my hoodie on. "wait, now??" she said, grabbing her leather jacket. "yes, now. or else i'll send that text." i teased, pulling my phone out again.

why did me texting finn bother her so much? did she like him or something... no. she wouldn't. she likes that kid caleb. "let's go now, before they close." sadie says, slipping her green vans high tops on. i smiled and nodded my head, heading out the door.

-

finn's pov:

it was saturday. i was bored, there was nothing to do. no one to talk to, you get it. so, all i could really do today was sleep. or watch netflix. or eat. or all of the above. i choose all of the above.

i went into the kitchen and made myself a blueberry and strawberry smoothie. while my smoothie was blending, i got a text from an unknown number.

(650)-353-0110: hey, it's millie from the party :)

finn: oh hey :))

millie <3: how's your day going?

finn: it's vv boring, haha.

finn: how about you?

millie <3: well, since it's 2:00, i've had a blueberry and strawberry smoothie, gone on a run, just got out of the shower, watched a few episodes of my favorite tv show, danced to some music...

finn: wow, you're a very productive person!

millie <3: guilty haha

finn: do you want to hang out sometime soon?

millie <3: yes, i'd love that! would today at..... 3:15?

finn: let me check, oh wait i have no plans ever, so yes that'll work great, where do you want to meet?

millie <3: wherever you want :)