18

sunlight was shining into the living room of caleb's huge house. since camp rock ended, camp rock two: the final jam was in the background of the soft snores. "we can't back down. not right now. we can't back down." mitchie sang from the tv.

millie fluttered her eyes open, clicking her phone on to see the time; 6:00. she wiggled out of finn's warm grip, and grabbed the tv remote. she turned the volume all the way up, waking everyone up.

"MILLIE WHAT THE HELL?!" gaten screamed, pulling a blanket over his head. "cmon sleepy heads, we have school today!!! can't be late." millie stated, opening the curtains. sadie screeched, like a vampire when the light hit her face.

"ah! the light!! i'm MELTING." she screamed, falling on the floor. millie rolled her eyes, giggling at her silly friend. "cmon sades, lets go get ready!!!" millie said to the red head, dragging her off of the couch and up the stairs to caleb's room where all of their things were.

the boys rolled their eyes at the silly friends. gaten rubbed his eyes, falling off of the couch and quietly cussing to himself while his friends laughed at him. "shut the hell up before i beat your asses." he spat, getting up and walking to the bathroom.

finn smiled and shook his head at gaten. "he is definitely not a morning person." caleb nodded, agreeing. finn went upstairs to caleb's room to
get his clothes. he put on a black t-shirt and some skinny jeans. caleb threw on a white t-shirt and some black jeans.

"let's go eat." caleb said, his stomach grumbling. "yeah, i'm starving." finn responded, running out of the room with a snicker. caleb just shook his head and followed finn to the kitchen where millie and sadie already were, making themselves bowls of cereal and cutting some fruit.

"hello boys." they said in unison. finn drooled at millie's appearance. she was wearing a jean skirt and a red cropped top. caleb on the other hand, was looking at sadie with heart eyes. she was wearing a skater skirt with a light blue top.

the girls smirked, grabbing spoons out of a drawer and sitting at the table. the boys snapped out of their trances, walking over to the fridge and grabbing some yogurt. finn pouted, grabbing a spoon and sitting next to millie. caleb smiled and sat down, taking a scoop of his yogurt and putting it into his mouth. (ugh omg this is so boring i'm sorry). millie texted away on her phone, clicking it off and rolling her eyes. "something wrong mills?" finn asked. "yeah, but i'll tell you later." she said, putting her cereal bowl in the sink and walking back up stairs to get some socks on.

shortly after, sadie followed. "girls are confusing." caleb stated, swallowing his last bite of yogurt.

"you said it."

~

time skip to lunch

"guys there's a party tonight and we're all going." sadie stated as she sat down at the table. millie started at the red head, "UM!" she practically yelled. "what??" sadie responded. "i need to know the details." she urged, getting her phone out, taking notes. "god mills you're so extra." finn said, putting a french fry into his mouth. "shut up." she said before typing away.

the party was at jack's— jack dylan grazer's. it was at 8:00, and there was going to be food, games, alcohol, and music. "ok got it thanks sades." she said, clicking her phone off. "you're welcome crazy."

~

millie was at sadie's house getting ready for the party. "sades, is this cute?" the brunette asked, stepping out of the bathroom. sadie looked up from her phone, "OH MY GOD." she yelled, running over to millie and snapping 9483929 pictures. "so, i take that as a yes?" millie asked, giggling.

sadie nodded her head up and down up and down a million times before grabbing clothes from her dresser and getting dressed herself. millie was wearing a tight black dress that fit on her body perfectly. it had a little heart in the upper right corner and a little rainbow pin next to it.

she grabbed a tube of lipgloss off of sadie's dresser and applied four thick coats to her lips before smacking them together and applying some mascara. she fluffed her hair, happy with her appearance.

sadie opened the door to the bathroom, stepping out and twirling. millie gasped, being amazed by sadie's natural beauty. "YOU LOOK LIKE AN ANGEL." she screamed, jumping up and down. "pft, says you!" sadie complimented.

millie just gave the red head a smile, and helped her apply some lipgloss and mascara. "ah, perfect sades." millie said as she finished putting on the last coat of mascara. "you didn't need that anyways, you have natural beauty." millie said to her best friend.

"thanks mills, so do you!" she responded, slipping on her heels and walking down the stairs. millie did the same, except she slipped on her white converse high tops. she decided she didn't need to bring a sweater. she would be inside anyways.

"mum! sadie and i are leaving we'll be back.... uh before sunrise!" millie shouted before grabbing her keys and running out the door. she walked outside to finn's car and jumped in the passenger seat.

finn whistled at millie's appearance, giving her a nice look up and down. "you look hot." he said. millie blushed profusely, but finn didn't see. "thanks wolfhard. you don't look to bad yourself." millie chirped, kissing his cheek.

he gave her a big smile and drove to the party they were going to have so much fun at.

or were they?

~

ANOTHER FILLER IM SORRY UGH SKXOAKMD. anyways, something big's gonna happen, please don't kill me... uh yeah. bye bye see you soon ly :)