20

play the song when i say!!

~

millie ran out of the room, hot tears streaming down her face. "sadie!" she screamed at the red head. "yeah?" she turned her head seeing millie's tear-stained cheeks. "what happened?" she asked, embracing the girl in a hug.

"i'll tell you later just please get me out of here." she said through tears, gripping onto the red heads arm and following her out the door.

sadie nodded, accepting that millie was hurting right now. sadie opened the door for millie, shutting it and getting in the drivers seat.

she was sober, so it was ok for her to drive. the drive was silent except for the quiet sniffles coming from the broken girl. i knew i shouldn't have trusted him. i knew it. i shouldn't have given him my heart. god i'm so stupid!!!

(play song now!!)

millie started crying all over again. "i really love him sadie! but he h-had to go and s-screw everything u-up and now i can't tell him how h-happy he makes me and how much i l-love him." millie said in between sobs, putting her face in her hands.

sadie put her hand on millie's back, rubbing small circles as she drove to her house. that douche. she thought. why would he ever want to put millie through so much pain???

once sadie got to her house she went over to where millie was sitting and still crying, opening the door and carrying the fragile girl in her arms. "sh, it'll all be alright mills." sadie cooed.

the girl rested her head in the crook of sadie's neck as she cried. damn it millie, why are you crying!! "why does this shit always happen to m-me?" millie screamed as sadie put her on the bed. sadie couldn't help but cry along with the girl.

"mills, please don't cry. it'll be alright. if finn is stupid enough to go for iris, then he's stupid. you're way better than her. he's just missing out on all of this." sadie said pointing to millie. she smiled at sadie. "thank you s-sades. you always know what to say." sadie have millie a hug and quickly pulled out her phone, texting caleb.

sadie: dude i took millie home. she said finn screwed up or some shit idk

caleb: crap, he's in a room with iris. i'll get him and kick everyone out. thanks for telling me. i'll call in sick for everyone

sadie: thank u. see you in the morning :)

sadie clicked her phone off, pulling the covers over her and millie, drifting off into a deep slumber, waiting for the day ahead of them.

~

finn woke up, head pounding. "shit!" he yelled making caleb run into the room. "what happened? are you ok? man did something happen?" he questioned. "no! my head!" finn said grabbing the bottle of wager that magically appeared next to the bed stand. he was still at jack's place.

"what about school??" finn asked as he closed his eyes, letting out a heavy sigh. "i called me, you, gaten, sadie, millie, and noah in sick." he responded letting out a breath he didn't know he was holding in. "oh, thanks man." finn said opening his eyes and looking at the boy.

"you screwed up last night dude." caleb said to finn, sitting on the bed next to finn. "shit really? what'd i do? i don't remember." caleb gave finn big eyes. "what did i do caleb damn it!" finn yelled, but completely regretting it after, causing his head to pound even more.

caleb took a deep breath and explained what had happened.

"damn it." finn said as a tear rolled down his cheek. "hey, it's ok man. it'll all be ok." caleb said, embracing finn in a hug. "i really don't think it will." he responded, crying into the pillow.

"i knew millie had t-trust issues. i shouldn't have had all those s-shots." finn said in between sobs. he screwed up real bad. "a-and the worst part about this is i l-love her so s-so much. now i'll never g-get the chance to tell h-her!" finn whisper shouted, throwing the blanket over his head.

"it'll all turn out ok finn."

but would it? would it really?

~

hi. sorry for this sucky chapter. i promise it'll get better the next few chapters. this was just a filler because these next few chapters are going to be filled with a lot of drama and uh maybe fillie?

also i have another story in the works! i'll keep y'all updated, stay tuned :)

love y'all