17

(play song when i say!)

millie walked into the cafeteria, finding finn and noah. she spotted noah right away, his cute fluffy sweater making him more noticeable. she didn't see finn so the brunette walked over to noah, hugging him from behind. "hi sunshine!" millie said happily, resting her head on noah's shoulder. "hi happy girl." he said smiling at millie. "how were your classes?" she asked, grabbing a tray and putting a fruit bowl on it. "boring as ever," noah responded, grabbing an apple. "like, i know school started literally yesterday, but i want it to end." he replied, thanking the lunch lady for the water he gave him. millie nodded, grabbing a water and a bag of chips.

"believe me, if i could be home schooled, i would." she told the boy. noah laughed at millie's comment, walking over to their table and sitting down. the only other people there were sadie and caleb. millie sat down next to sadie which resulted in sadie resting her head on millie's shoulder. "hey sades." millie said to the sleepy girl. "hey." she mumbled, closing her eyes. millie smiled at sadie, suddenly feeling a pair of arms wrap around her waist.

she turned around to see none other than finn. "hi love bug." he whispered, sitting next to her. "hi finnie." she responded, blushing. "how was class without me?" he asked, taking a bite of his sand which. "it was amazing finn, i didn't miss you at all." millie sarcastically remarked putting a strawberry into her mouth. "silly." finn responded as he chewed.

"shut up." millie said blushing. "never." finn whispered, taking one of millies strawberries and putting it into his mouth, smiling maniacally. millie slapped his arm playfully and turned to gaten, who was eating his pudding. "hi gaten." she said, smiling. "hey mills." gaten replied, putting some pudding in his mouth. "how has your day been?" gaten looked up at her, "it's been very calm, how about you?" gaten said, looking down at his pudding and back up at finn, who just smiled.

"it's been amazing." millie responded, exaggerating amazing. "that's good mills." the curly headed boy said taking another scoop of pudding and putting it in his mouth. "thanks!" she said happily. gaten smiled, and continued eating his pudding.

millie turned back to finn, who had a very serious look on his face. it looked like something was up. millie wondered if something had happened in one of his classes. "finn!" millie screamed, snapping her fingers in front of the boy's face. "what? sorry mills, didn't hear you." he said, turning to the girl and half smiling. "i said, are you ok?" millie repeated. finn nodded his head, "yes. i'm fine thank you mills. i was just thinking." millie nodded, getting up and throwing her trash away. he's lying to me, i know it.

~

millie was in english working on a packet, quietly minding her own business when she felt hot breath on her neck. she looked to her side to see a mop of curls moving closer to her. "you're so beautiful" he whispered, kissing the girls neck. millie's ears turned red, making her cheeks burn, which made her feel hot. millie turned around and smashed her lips on his right in the middle of class. doing this resulted in a few students turning their heads, girls becoming jealous of millie, boys wishing they were finn.

millie let the kiss linger before breaking away. "get back to work curly." millie whispered, scrunching her nose at the boy. "whatever you say love bug." he whispered back with a smug look. no one else knew, but mr. keery saw. he had a smirk on his face. young love. he thought, remembering what falling in love was like. "alright class, whatever you have done please turn it in to me." he spoke, standing up and pointing to his desk.

millie pouted, not happy with the amount of work she finished. "finnie," she whined turning around to see the boy putting his pencil away. "yes, love bug?" finn answered. "i feel like this isn't enough work. i only got the first seven pages." millie said, not wanting her grade to drop. "no no mills this is good. you got a lot more work done than other people." finn said, looking through her packet, admiring her adorable handwriting and her cute little doodles on the margins of the page. "thanks curly." she responded, taking the paper from him and turning it in to mr. keery. finn smiled and turned his work in as well.

~

it was finally the end of the day. the group of friends decided to go over to caleb's house and hang out. "sades, sugar honey baby doll, you have to help me with my math please." millie said to the red head as they walked. "anything you need rosey honey baby." sadie replied, scrunching her nose playfully at millie with a silly grin on her face.

once the group reached the mclaughlin household, caleb got out his keys, letting everyone into his home. "damn man, i forgot how big your house is." finn said stepping inside. "it gets bigger." he said, going up the stairs. everyone followed him into his room and dropped their stuff. millie got out her speaker and typed in a song. (play song now!!!)

"spent 24 hours, i need more hours with you." millie sang softly, getting her homework out of her bag. sadie softly continued the lyrics. "you spent the weekend getting even, oh." millie smiled. "we spent the late nights making things right between us." finn sang, taking a seat next to millie.

gaten kicked his shoes off, jumped on caleb's bed, and started dancing like crazy as everyone else sang. "CAUSE GIRLS LIKE YOU RUN ROUND WITH GUYS LIKE ME TIL SUN DOWN." the blue eyed boy sang. everyone joined him, jumping on caleb's bed and screaming out lyrics to the song.

~

the day was filled with lots of laughing,
screaming, and dancing. the friends got their homework done in an hour and after that they went swimming, had a water balloon fight, played tag, sprayed each other with caleb's hose, made cupcakes, showered themselves (one by one obviously), and finally were all watching a movie together. "today was fun." millie started, snuggling up next to finn.

"yeah, it was. i hope we can have days like this more often." finn replied, putting a thin blanket over himself and millie. "me too." millie said, turning her attention to the tv and yawning.

soon enough, the room was silent, except for the quiet background of camp rock.

everyone was happy, everything in their lives were amazing and so much fun.

except for one thing...

~

hellooo :) sorry i keep leaving y'all on cliffhangers uh— my finger slipped. anyways, i hope you enjoy this trash chapter. (it's another filler i'm sORRY),,,,, uh there's gonna be some drama in a few chapters? i don't know if you would call it drama or—
uh never mind....... bye love u 💘