19

it was wild. the house reeked of alcohol and sweat. you could hear music from a block away. millie stepped out of the car, followed by sadie and finn. caleb, noah, and gaten said they would meet them there. so, the three eager teens walked into the grazer household, the smell of alcohol smacking them in the faces.

"let's go find the others!" finn yelled over the music
to millie and sadie. "ok!" millie yelled back. millie, sadie, and finn walked around the house trying to find the rest of their friends. millie found gaten in the kitchen looking for pudding.

sadie found caleb playing a game of truth or dare, and finn found noah in a corner with a cup of who knows what in his hand. "hey guys." finn said to the boys. "hey." gaten responded, he looked tired. "something up buddy?" caleb asked the blue eyed boy. "there's no pudding and i'm tired as shit." he responded, which made the friends laugh.

gaten smiled a little bit and went over to the couch to sit down. "do you guys wanna dance?" noah asked, pointing towards the dance floor. "yeah!" sadie and millie responded in unison. finn just smiled and walked over to get a drink for himself and millie.

"hey wolfhard." a familiar voice said from behind the curly headed boy, jack dylan grazer. finn looked the boy up and down. disgusting he thought. but he didn't tell jack that. "grazer." he said back, grabbing two plastic cups from the cabinet and pouring some type of alcoholic beverage into them. "so, you got the girl eh?" jack asked, taking a sip of the drink he had in his hand.

"yeah." finn responded, not wanting to talk to jack anymore. "she's a hot one." jack slurred. this asshole. finn was done, so he just rolled his eyes and walked away. "stay away from my girl grazer."

finn walked on the dance floor to see millie dancing to the song playing, swaying her hips back and forth. finn thought it was cute. so did jack. finn walked over to millie, handing her the cup which she gladly took and chugged. "woah there mills, don't drink that so fast." he said taking the cup out of her hands.

"that was good." millie stated, wiping her mouth. she walked over to the kitchen and got another one, chugging that one as well. "mills cmon don't get drunk." finn pleaded, not wanting her to wake up with a headache. "i won't finnie." she responded, tossing her cup in the trash and walking to where they were playing spin the bottle.

of course, finn followed. "alright everyone!" noah yelled drunkly, "who's ready to get your kiss on?" everyone laughed at the small boy as he placed the bottle in the middle, it landed on finn, his face turned red, not wanting to kiss any other girl than millie. finn spun it and luckily, it landed on millie.

millie looked up at the curly haired boy with a feisty. she made her way to the middle of the circle, finn as well. they got real close and finn had that signature smirk of his on that gorgeous face of his. he was going to tease her drunk ass.

millie smiled at the pretty boy, eager to connect her lips to his plump ones. millie leaned in, finn doing the same. he grazed his lips on hers, teasing her. millie let out a quiet groan, opening her eyes and looking up at the boy who had yet another smirk on his face. "just kiss me wolfhard." millie whispered, getting impatient and just wanting to kiss the boy.

"sure thing, brown." finn said, teasing her once more and kissing the side of her mouth. millie huffed, pulling the boy by the collar and smashing her lips onto his, which made finn's breathing hitch.