Chapter 10 - part 1

---3rd person---

All the Starish members accept Syo sat at the back seats at Miyuki's concert.

They had all wanted to go in the first place, not particularly for Syo or anything but for themselves. They wanted to see how far Miyuki had come in the past 2 months since she left Saotome.

Right now, they sat in their seats, their eyes were wide with shock, disbelief but most of all awe.

Yes, Miyuki had just sung 5 of her brand new songs, songs that Miyuki had been creating over the past two months. These songs were all upbeat, exciting and got the crowd really going.

And Miyuki loved this.

She loved every single moment she took performing, she loved the amazing cheers she got, she loved the screaming crowd, the flashing lights, the music, everything.

But Miyuki was someone who didn't want to lie to her fans, she was someone who really appreciated  and cared about them. She felt like after all this time, they deserved a reason.

A reason for why Miyuki was gone for so long.

"Hello Minna!" Miyuki called into the microphone, only making the crowed scream louder. Everyone wanted to get her attention, wanted her to see them, to notice them. "How are you all doing tonight!?"

The cries for Miyuki only got louder. They loved her so much, and this concert, it was amazing even though it had only just begun.

Miyuki could only giggle into the microphone at their response, she was loving them, loving this, everything just seemed so perfect.

"Alright everyone!" she started once more, "I need you all to be quiet now, I've got something to tell you!"

Cheers began to die down, everyone wanted to hear what she had to say to them.

"I know that," she began as silence filled the arena. "I know that I was gone for a long time for a while and, I just wanted to thank you all for still sticking with me, waiting for me and believing I was going to come back."

The odd cheer was heard but most others remained quiet, still wanting to hear Miyuki's words.

"So I... I want to tell you all what happened in that time I was gone because... I feel like you all deserve to know.

"I got a phone call, a call from a hospital, telling me my mother had had a heart attack. Of course I had to see her so I up and left, leaving you all with that song I sung on the plane. However when I arrived there, it turns out she... she passed away."

'Aws' and slight gasps were heard though the crowd but Miyuki continued to speak.

"I was heartbroken to say the least." she said, her voice a whisper into he mic as it began to crack. "I... I had no idea what to do. My father died and a long time ago and well she was the last family I had left. 

"So I guess you could say I was devastated. I hadn't seen her in so long and I... I never had the chance to say goodbye."

Miyuki's voice was slowly breaking along with her heart as she spoke. It was hard for her to talk about this but, she felt she needed too. She needed them to know.

"So I stayed there for a few days, attending the funeral and turning back to my empty home. But it was only then that something even worse happened.

"My... My neighbour was there, she and her family were very close with my family and I was... I use to be best friends with her daughter. Her name was Hisako and I... I didn't know it at the time but... She... She died long ago.