"No. I've never seen him here before."

"Huh."

"He's cute though," I thought out loud and Dustin rolled his eyes.

The stranger came back with Will a few seconds later. Will was drying his hands off with a white towel, an annoyed expression on his face. My heart stuttered and I briefly wondered if he was irritated because we were interrupting him.

But when Will smiled at me, that concern disappeared and I found myself grinning back like an idiot. "Hey," I greeted him.

"Hey yourself," he said, tossing the towel over his shoulder. "What are you doing here?"

"Booty call?" the man standing next to Will joked, earning a sharp jab from the shorter man.

"Shut up, Matthew."

Matthew faked a pout. Well, he tried to fake a pout, but it didn't really work since he was still grinning. Giving up, he turned toward me, offering out a hand. "I'm Matt, this handsome guy's more handsome older brother."

"You're only a year older," Will muttered.

I blinked, switching my gaze between the two men. Now that I was looking more closely, I could see the resemblance. Aside from the midnight black hair, they shared the same nose, eyes, and jaw structure.

Realizing Matt still had his hand out, I placed my hand into it. "I'm—"

"Katie, I know," he interjected, giving my hand a tight squeeze and shaking it vigorously. "I've heard about you."

"You have?" My eyes shifted over to Will, who was studying the floor diligently, the tips of his ears a little pink.

Dustin cleared his throat, stepping forward. "Well, I'm Dustin. Kate's little brother."

Will turned his attention to him, a small smile appearing on his face. He held out his hand toward my brother. "I'm Will."

"I know," he told him, his eyes wicked. "She talks about you all the time."

"Dustin!" I cried, feeling my cheeks heat up. "I do not!"

Will glanced at me, his expression amused. "Really? Am I that interesting?"

"No!" Then I realized that could be taken as an insult. "I mean, yes, but not... I mean..." Flustered, I shut my mouth and decided to glare at my brother instead. Maybe it'd been a bad idea to bring him along.

Will laughed, shaking his head at me. "It's fine, Katie. So this is your brother. He's older than I thought with the way you talk about him."

Dustin frowned. "How old did you think I was?"

"Maybe eight?"

I grimaced as Matt burst out laughing. "I would say more like twelve," I muttered defensively.

"Either way, it's obvious you care about your brother a great deal," Will continued with a kind smile. "Otherwise you wouldn't dote on him as you do."

"I don't dote," I began to protest, but it came out half-hearted. Although I tended to ignore it, it was fairly obvious I doted on my brother. When I wasn't picking on him.

Matt sent me a wicked smirk. "Right. Well, Dustin, why don't you come behind the counter and I'll let you make your own drink?"

Dustin's expression lit up. "Seriously?"

"As long as it's okay with the owner."

"It's fine by me," Will told him with a little flick of his hand. "Go for it. Just don't break anything, Matt."