Spending a Lifetime Pt. 3 {Sweet Pea}

Unedited
Y/N's POV
I watched Sweet Pea leave the room without a word. I heard the front door close. I sat there frozen in my spot with tears running down my face. I knew he was going to leave me. My dad soon came into my room and saw me crying. He ran over to me and engulfed me in a hug. I began to sob into his chest. He kept shushing me and rubbed my back. We sat like that for about an hour until I was finally able to breathe steadily. My dad looked at me with concern in his eyes.
FP: "Are you ok now?"
Y/N: "Yeah, I'm just going to get some air"
I slowly got up from the bed and walked over towards my door. I trudged my way to the front door and slowly turned the doorknob. I walked outside to the porch and took a deep breath in. The cool wind blowing on my face calming me down a little. I looked around to take in my surroundings, I saw a dark figure approaching me. It wasn't until it was about a few feet away from me, I realized who it was. I turned around to open the door to go inside.
SP: "Y/N wait!"
I turned around to look at him.
Y/N: "What Sweet Pea?! What do you want?! To stomp on my heart some more?!"
SP: "No Princess, I didn't mean to run out like that"
He walked up to me he tried to grab my hand but I pulled it away.
SP: "I was just so overwhelmed. I-I just"
He began to cry, instantly shattering my heart even more than it already was. I didn't want to give in to him this easily but this was super rare to see him like this. I walked closer to him and looked up into his teary eyes.
SP: "I-I just don't think I will be a g-good dad"
I engulfed Sweet Pea in a hug, he cried into my shoulder. I began to tear up too.
SP: "I-I'm so sorry"
I just shushed him and rubbed his back. He eventually pulled away and looked at me. I hugged him once again, this time he wrapped his arms around me.
Y/N: "Sweet Pea you will never be a bad dad. You aren't your dad"
He pulled away and looked at me.
Y/N: "Come inside, we'll talk about this, ok?"
He nodded his head. I opened the door and walked in then closed the door behind him. My dad walked out of his room and stopped dead in his tracks when he saw Sweet Pea.
FP: "Sweet Pea. Get the fuck out of my house!"
He walked up towards Sweet Pea, I put my hand on his chest.
Y/N: "Dad, it's ok. We're going to talk about it"
He let out a breath and walked towards the couch. Me and Sweet Pea walked into my room, my dad giving Sweet Pea the death stare the whole time. I shut the door behind me and we both took a seat on my bed. Sweet Pea grabbed my hand and held it in his. Both took a deep breath in then out. I started talking.
Y/N: "I thought you just left me"
SP: "I would never do that, I just didn't know how to react. I'm afraid I'll be a terrible father"
Y/N: "Sweet Pea I know you well enough. You will be an amazing father!"
He sighed and looked down at his lap.
Y/N: "What do you want me to do with it?"
SP: "Keep it!"
Sweet Pea blurted out.
SP: "There is no way in hell I am letting have an abortion"
Y/N: "But I can't do it alone"
SP: "And you won't do it alone. I'll be here"
Y/N: "You're going to stay?"
SP: "Of course! I always was going to stay with you I just needed a moment"
A small smile crept on my face.
SP: "I love you Y/N and I'm sorry that I walked out on you"
I engulfed Sweet Pea in a tight hug.
Y/N: "I love you too Sweet Pea"

...

I was now 36 weeks pregnant and after many appointments and check-ups, the baby was healthy. We both decided to keep the gender a secret, the only person that actually knew the real gender was my dad and my brother. As me and Sweet Pea were exiting the doctor's office, I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket. I took it out of my pocket to see who it was. It was my dad meaning something important happened.
Y/N: "Hey dad"
FP: "Hey hun, listen I need you and Sweet Pea to come down to the Wyrm. I have to talk to you guys about some Serpent business... something to do with the Ghoulies"
Y/N: "Ok, we'll be there as soon as possible"
FP: "Alright, see you later hun"
I ended the call.
SP: "What was that about?"
Y/N: "I don't know but my dad wants us to go down the Wyrm, apparently there is some Serpent business to be taken care of"
SP: "Alright let's go then"
He took my hand in his and we walked to the truck. Sweet Pea came over to my side and opened the door for me. He offered me his hand to help me get in the truck. I grabbed his hand and started to get in.
SP: "Easy Princess"
He put his hand around my waist to offer extra support. I eventually got seated in the truck.
SP: "You alright Princess?"
Y/N: "Yeah, thank you Sweets"
Sweet Pea closed the door and got in on the other side. He looked over at me to make sure I was alright, he placed his hand on my stomach for a brief moment. I looked down at his hand and looked over at Sweet Pea. We both made eye contact and smiled at each other. He took his off my stomach and started up the truck. When we got to the Wyrm, we both got out of the truck and walked up the steps to go inside. When we got inside, the room was pitch black. The lights suddenly came on blinding me slightly.
Everyone: "SURPRISE!"
Me and Sweet Pea jumped slightly but then realized that the Wyrm was decorated with streamers and balloons. Toni and Fangs were throwing confetti up in the air causing it to slowly fall to the ground. I looked up towards the stage and read the banner that was hung up. "Congrats Y/N and Sweet Pea". I couldn't help but smile widely. I looked below it and there was a table piled with presents on top of it. Sweet Pea pulled me close to his side and kissed my temple. My dad came walking over to us.
FP: "Congrats you two"
My dad hugged me tightly then turned to Sweet Pea and hugged him too. Toni came over and did the same. After she hugged us she turned away and yelled.
Toni: "Let's party!"
All of the Serpents roared and the music started up. I leaned over to Sweet Pea.
Y/N: "I thought baby showers were supposed to be quieter"
Sweet Pea chuckled.
SP: "Definitely not with the Serpents"
I chuckled and held Sweet Pea's hand in mine. He took me over to the dance floor and we started dancing together. Sweet Pea twirled me around, lightly of course. He pulled me close to him and put his forehead against mine. He looked deep into my eyes for a few seconds then kissed me passionately. We both pulled away and smiled at each other. Before we knew it, me and Sweet Pea were asked to gather at one of the tables that were on the stage. My dad and my brother brought out a cake and placed it in front of us. My dad began to speak.
FP: "Serpents! We are here today for The celebration of my daughter's and Sweet Pea's baby. Give it up for the both of them!"
The whole room erupted in applause. Me and Sweet Pea both smiled at each other. Once the room quieted down my dad began to speak again.
FP: " we hope to have another member of the Serpents down the road but for now... the colour of this cake will reveal the gender of the baby. Sooo Sweet Pea will you do the honours?"
He handed Sweet Pea a knife to cut into the cake. Sweet Pea looked over at me and motioned to me to put my hands on his. We both cut into the cake and made a second cut. We slowly began to lift the piece of cake and the colour was...

blue! The whole room erupted in cheers and blue confetti erupted in the air. Sweet Pea set the piece of cake down on the plate, grabbed both side of my face and kissed me lovingly. I began to jump up and down with excitement, Sweet Pea returned the action. He picked me up and spun me around.
SP: "WE'RE GONNA HAVE A BOY!"
We both smiled at each other and the room had quieted down a bit.
Y/N: "WHO WANTS CAKE?!"
The Serpents erupted in cheers again. Me and Sweet Pea cut pieces of cake for everyone and eventually cut pieces for me and him. Sweet Pea gently guided me to a booth for me and him to sit at. We both enjoyed our cake and we asked back on stage to open the gifts that everyone got for us. Toni and Fangs were fighting over whose to open first. Sweet Pea spoke up.
SP: "How about Y/N opens Toni's and I'll open Fangs'"
They both nodded their heads and we grabbed their presents. I opened Toni's present, it was a cute little baby blue outfit and Fangs got a little leather jacket that had the Serpents logo on the back of it. I began to tear up at the little jacket, it was so cute. We continued to open up the other presents and before I knew it, it was time to head home. Me and Sweet Pea thanked everyone for the gifts.

...

1.5 years Later

It had been 2 years since the birth of mine and Sweet Pea handsome baby boy. We both decided on the name Jordan. The days were filled with happiness and joy. Some were good and some were bad but it was all apart of parenthood. Me and Sweet Pea would often fight over who had to get out of bed at 3 in the morning to calm the baby down and get him back to sleep but it was all worth it. One day me, Sweet Pea and Jordan were sitting in the main room of our trailer. Sweet Pea was sitting on the ground playing with Jordan while I was on my phone browsing through social media. I wasn't really paying attention to what was happening in between Sweet Pea and Jordan but Sweet Pea suddenly got my attention.
SP: "Y/N look!-"
My eye shot up from my phone to see why was happening.
SP: "He's walking!!"
I instantly shot up from the couch and got down to Jordan's level so he could walk towards me but Jordan only seemed interested in Sweet Pea. I tried to get Jordan's attention but he walked towards Sweet Pea.
Y/N: "Hmmmm just as stubborn as his dad"
Sweet Pea chuckled but his expression quickly changed.
Y/N: "What's wrong?"
Sweet Pea started to look at Jordan's pocket. He took a little peak inside of it. I could really see what was happening due to Jordan's back being to me.
SP: "Hmmm maybe we should let mom take care of that one"
Y/N: "What? What's wrong?"
I was now starting to get concerned. Sweet Pea led Jordan over to me.
SP: "Take a look inside his pocket"
I pulled the little pocket back to reveal and beautiful serpent ring. I was about to look up at Sweet Pea but noticed he was down on his knee.
SP: "Y/N Jones will you marry me?"
I was speechless I could barely get my answer out.
Y/N: "Y-yes!"
Sweet Pea grabbed the ring from Jordan's pocket and placed it on my ring finger. He pulled my in for a hug before kissing me passionately.
SP: "I love you so much Y/N"
Y/N: "I love you too Sweet Pea"

A/N: Sorry if I butchered the ending but I hope you guys enjoyed that lil series. Comment what you think of this part and as always I appreciate y'all so much and thank you for sticking with me through my many long breaks! Also thank you again to @brenna1919
for this amazing idea!