Shy {Fangs Fogarty}

(Thank you so much to GhoulNote for requesting this imagine. Hope you enjoy!)

Y/N's POV
I was what you would call an outsider. I sat alone at lunch and had my earbuds in most of the time, to avoid talking to people. Unfortunately, I go to Southside High, where everyone is either high on Jingle Jangle or they push each other around. I woke up for school, like any normal weekday and put on the usual which was a leather jacket, a pair of leggings with a black and white striped shirt. I picked up my backpack and threw it on over my shoulder. I walked out of my trailer and locked it behind me. I put my headphones in and began to walk to school.

...

When I arrived at school, I walked through the metal detectors and made my way to my locker. I got stopped by a few Serpents. A tall black haired guy, a shorter guy with a chiselled face and a girl with pink streaks in her hair. The tall one made some snide comment and the pink haired girl slapped his chest. I rolled my eyes at them and continued to walk to my locker. When I got there, I took out books for the next few classes and shoved them into my backpack. I walked to class and sat in the back like always. The seat was always empty beside me so I set my backpack down on it. I plopped down on the chair and sighed. I went on my phone until the bell rang for the class to start. The bell rang and I took out my earphones, I noticed the three from earlier, walk into the room. The tall one and the pink haired girl sat beside each other leaving the other one to sit somewhere else. He usually sat a row behind them but today he didn't, I noticed he began to walk towards me. I sighed getting ready for the comment that he was going to throw at me but to my surprise, he was polite.
Guy: "Hey, do you mind if I sit beside you?"
I shook my head, picked up my backpack and set it down on the floor beside me. The teacher began to lecture on about random things, I began to get bored and pulled out a pencil and paper. I began to just doodle on it, drawing random things. I drew a random snake not even thinking about who was beside me.
Guy: "That's really good"
Y/N: "Thanks", I said quietly
Guy: "Do you draw a lot?"
I nodded my head.
Guy: "You don't talk much, do you?"
I shook my head, he chuckled a little.
Fangs: "Well I'm Fangs Fogarty"
Y/N: "Y/N"
Fangs: "Nice to meet you! Oh and sorry about my friend over there"
He pointed to the tall one.
Y/N: "That's ok, I'm used to it"
I sat through the rest of the class, just doodling on the piece of paper. The bell finally rang, I got up and collected my things and Fangs went back with his group of friends. I walked out of the classroom and to my next class where I basically did the same thing. Then came lunch, my least favourite hour of the day, why? Because I had to sit in the overcrowded cafeteria with rowdy people. I found a table that was kind of away from everyone and sat down. I pulled out my sketchbook, put my earphones in and began to draw. I was startled by a tap on my shoulder, I looked up to see Fangs. I took out my earphone.
Fangs: "Can I sit here?"
Y/N: "Go ahead"
I turned my attention back to my drawing.
Fangs: "Where did you learn to draw like that?"
I shrugged my shoulders.
Y/N: "Just practice I guess"
Fangs: "Well you are very talented, are you planning to do something with art in the future?"
Y/N: "I would like to become a tattoo artist"
Fangs: "That would be awesome, I would want to get a tattoo from you"
I smiled slightly.
Fangs: "Hey, I got you to smile!"
He smiled back which caused me to giggle.
Fangs: "Do you maybe want to go to Pop's after school? Maybe you could teach me how to draw"
Y/N: "Sure"
He smiled.
Fangs: "Well I'm going to go sit with my other friends, do you want to come?"
Y/N: "No it's ok"
Fangs: "Well meet me at the front of the school at the end of the day ok?"
I nodded my head and he began to walk over to the table where his friends were.

...

The bell rang, meaning that it was the end of the day. I walked out into the hallway and went to my locker to put my books away. Once I did that I walked out to the front of the school to see Fangs leaning against his truck. He smiled once he saw me. I walked up to him.
Fangs: "Are you ready?"
I nodded my head yes. He opened the door for me to get in. I got in and he got into on the other side. He started up the truck and drove to Pop's. When we got there, it was pretty busy considering that it was the time when everyone got out of school. We sat in a corner booth away from everyone, I took a seat on one side of the booth and Fangs on the other. When we got comfortable, I pulled out my sketchbook and a few pencils. Pop Tate came over and took our orders. Once he left, I opened up my sketchbook and ripped out a piece of paper for Fangs. I placed it in front of him along with a pencil.
Y/N: "So let's start simple, with an eye"
I began to draw.
Fangs: "Wait aren't you gonna show me how to do it?"
Y/N: "No, I want to see how you draw it, then I'll take you through step by step"
He sighed.
Fangs: "Alright"
I went back to drawing. All I could hear from Fangs was sighed and groans.
Fangs: "Ok I'm done"
I looked up at him.
Y/N: "Fangs that was only like 2 minutes"
Fangs: "So? Two minutes is enough time to draw an eye"
Y/N: "Fangs, It's not a race"
Fangs: "Whatever, let's see yours"
Y/N: "I'm nowhere close to being finished, just give me a few minutes"
I continued to draw until I felt I was finished.
Y/N: "Ok, I'm done. Let's both reveal them at the same time"
Fangs: "Ok, but you can't laugh at mine"
I nodded my head and we both counted down from three. We both uncovered them, Fangs was in shock.
Fangs: "Wow that's amazing"
I looked over at his and tried to hold back a laugh.
Fangs: "Don't laugh"
He pointed a finger at me, I couldn't hold it in any longer, I burst out laughing. He ended up laughing along with me.
Y/N: "I'm sorry but that looks like a three-year-old drew that"
He laughed.
Fangs: "Hey not everyone is meant to draw"
Y/N: "Yeah it's evident"
We both laughed.
Fangs: "So what got you into drawing?"
I began to explain the little story while adding little details to the drawing. Once I had explained that, I began to take Fangs through the process of drawing a detailed eye. I looked up from the my drawing and looked over to Fangs' paper, there was nothing on it. I looked up at Fangs to see him staring at me with a smile on his face, like he was in his own little world. I began to blush.
Y/N: "Hey, take a picture it will last longer"
He shook out of his trance.
Fangs: "Sorry... you're just beautiful"
I smiled.
Fangs: "Especially that smile"
He winked at me.
Y/N: "Thank you", I said with a little chuckle.
There was a small silence.
Y/N: "Listen, I should get going"
I pulled out a twenty from my pocket and put it on the table. I packed up my things in my bag and left the two drawings for him.
Fangs: "What about your food?"
Y/N: "Take it home, eat it for dinner or something"
I got up from the booth and went over to his side of the booth. I pecked his cheek.
Y/N: "Have a good night, Fangs"
He smiled and I walked out of Pop's.

...

Ever since that day we went to Pop's after school, we've been hanging out all the time. He was the first person I began to trust and one of the few people that I warmed up to. Here I was once again with Fangs at the same booth that we first sat at when we went to Pop's together the first time. He was telling me stupid jokes an telling me how his drawing skills have improved.
Fangs: "Y/N, I promise you they have", he insisted.
I laughed.
Y/N: "Then prove it"
I ripped a piece of paper out of my sketchbook and gave him a pencil. We both began to draw, Fangs took longer than the first time. He revealed it to me.
Y/N: "Wow, that's a lot better than the first time"
He chuckled.
Fangs: "I was taught by the best"
I smiled. Pop Tate came by with our usual order. I took a sip of my milkshake while Fangs was admiring me. I went back to drawing. It was silent for a few minutes until Fangs broke the silence.
Fangs: "Listen Y/N"
I looked up at him from my drawing.
Fangs: "I've been wanting to ask you something"
Y/N: "And what's that?"
Fangs: "Do you want to be mine?"
I smiled and got up from my seat. I walked over to his side and kissed his cheek.
Y/N: "Yes"
He smiled and grabbed the sides of my face, he crashed his lips into mine. We pulled away.
Y/N: "Jeez Fangs, you could have given me a heads up"
Fangs: "Oh shut up"
We both chuckled as he put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me close to him.

AN: I hope you all enjoyed this imagine, thanks again to GhoulNote for the idea. Comment what you think and feel free to leave requests.