Unity Pt. 2 {Sweet Pea}

(WARNING: THERE IS SMUT IN THIS CHAPTER)
Y/N's POV
I spent the rest of the first day of initiation reviewing the Serpent laws. Sweet Pea helping me get them memorized.

Day 2 of Initiation
It was almost time for me to go down to the Whyte Wyrm to do the next two steps of the initiation. I was getting myself prepped by reciting the Serpent laws in my head.
SP: "Are you ready Princess?"
Y/N: "Yeah, I'm just"
SP: "Just what?"
Y/N: "A little nervous"
SP: "Don't be Y/N. I know you, you got this"
He gave me a reassuring smile. I took a deep breath.
Y/N: "Alright let's go"
Me and Sweet Pea were walking towards the door when he suddenly stopped.
SP: "What is the first law?"
Y/N: "No Serpent stands alone"
He smiled and kissed my lips. He pulled away to look at me.
SP: "See I told you, you got this!"
I smiled and we walked to his bike and got on. I wrapped my arms around his waist. He started up his bike and drove off. The wind blew through my H/L H/C hair. It felt so freeing. As soon as I knew it we arrived at the Whyte Wyrm, I began to feel nervous again. We both walked up the steps to the entrance, Sweet Pea stopped once again.
SP: "What is the fourth law?"
Y/N: "No Serpent is left for dead"
SP: "See I told you, now get in there"
He slapped my ass causing me to jump and walk in, as soon as I walked in people started to look at me and the place started to quiet down.
Tallboy: "Well, well, well, if it isn't Y/N L/N"
Y/N: "Tallboy"
Tallboy: "Are you ready for your second and third part of the initiation?"
I nodded my head. I was now in the center of the room and everyone was crowded around me and Tallboy. Sweet Pea stood to my right leaning against the Billiard table. I looked over at him and he gave me a nod while mouthing "You've got this".
Tallboy: "Y/N, WHAT IS THE FIRST LAW?"
Y/N: "No serpent stands alone"
Tallboy: "What was that?"
Y/N: "NO SERPENT STANDS ALONE!"
Tallboy chuckled.
Tallboy: "Y/N, WHAT IS THE SECOND LAW?" He said stepping closer.
Y/N: "IF A SERPENT IS KILLED OR IMPRISONED THEIR FAMILY WILL BE TAKEN CARE OF!"
The room began to get rowdy.
Tallboy: "WHAT IS THE THIRD LAW?"
He screamed in my face.
Y/N: "A SERPENT NEVER SHEDS ITS SKIN!"
Tallboy: "WHAT IS THE FOURTH LAW?"
Y/N: "NO SERPENT IS LEFT FOR DEAD!"
Tallboy: "WHAT IS THE FIFTH LAW?"
Y/N: "A SERPENT NEVER BETRAYS IT'S OWN!"
Tallboy: "NOW FOR THE SIXTH AND FINAL LAW"
Y/N: "IN UNITY THERE IS STRENGTH!"
The rest of the room repeated after me.
Tallboy: "Good you know the laws, now for the next trial"
Sweet Pea and Fangs stepped aside to reveal a rattlesnake in a glass box.
Tallboy: "Retrieve the knife"
I walked over it and opened the lid. I took a deep breath and reached my hand in. I instantly felt a pinching sensation, meaning that the snake had bitten me. I pulled through and got the knife out of the box, holding it up in the air with blood trickling down my arm. The room roared with cheers. I turned around to hand it to Tallboy. I placed it in Tallboys hands and gave him a nod. He returned the action.
Tallboy: "The final stage will be tomorrow night"
I nodded my head again and began to walk away from him and over to Sweet Pea. He had a bandage in his hand. He smiled at me.
SP: "You did great Princess"
He pecked my lips. He held out his hand signalling for me to put mine on his. He wiped off the blood that was running down my arm and inspected the snake bite.
SP: "Man, he got you good"
I shrugged my shoulders.
Y/N: "Oh well"
He began to wrap up the bite and when he was done he finished it off with a kiss on top of the bandage. I smiled at his adorableness.
SP: "Let's go get a drink to celebrate"
Y/N: "Sweets I'm not even a full-fledged member yet"
SP: "So? It doesn't mean we can't celebrate!"
He put his arm on my shoulder and led me over to the bar.
SP: "Hey Toni, two..."
He looked over at me to say the drink I wanted.
Y/N: "Shots of whiskey"
SP: "Ahhh that's my girl"
Sweet Pea kissed my cheek. She smiled.
Toni: "Coming right up"
She turned her back and began to make our drinks. Some Serpents came over to greet me and patted me on the back. One of those people was FP.
FP: "Hey Y/N, good job tonight"
Y/N: "Thank you FP"
FP: "One more trial, then you'll be an official member"
He smiled.
FP: "Anyways I've got to get going, just thought I would come talk to you"
Y/N: "Ok thank you FP"
He began to walk away towards the stairs that led upstairs. Toni ended up placing the two drinks in front of us.
Toni: "Here you go!"
SP: "Thanks, Toni"
Me and Sweet Pea clinked our shot glasses and downed them. We both slammed them down on the bar and smiled at each other.
SP: "WOOOO!"
I giggled at him. We stayed around for another few hours, socializing and playing games of pool with others. I took my phone out of my pocket to check what time it was.
Y/N: "Sweets, we should get going"
SP: "What time is it?"
Y/N: "1:00 am"
SP: "Oh shit, I'll see you guys tomorrow"
Sweet Pea waved goodbye to his friends. He intertwined our fingers and we walked out to his bike. When we got to the trailer we went to bed right away to get ready for tomorrow.