Campfire {Jughead Jones}

Y/N's POV
The bell rang, signalling that it was the end of the school. I gathered my things and made my way to my locker, which was beside my best friend, Jugheads. I opened my locker and was soon accompanied by Jughead going to his locker.
Y/N: "Hey Jug"
Jug: "Hey Y/N, how was your day?"
Y/N: "Shitty as always"
He chuckled at my answer. I shut my locker and waited for Jughead to be finished at his locker. 
Y/N: "What about yours?"
Jug: "Meh"
He shut his locker and we began to walk out of the school together.
Y/N: "What are your exciting plans for tonight?"
Jug: "Well, I'm going down to the quarry tonight with a couple other Serpents, do you want to come?"
Y/N: "I don't know Jug, I have tons of homework"
Jug: "You're kidding right?"
Y/N: "Yeah of course I am. Yeah I'll go"
Jug: "Maybe we can go to Pop's beforehand? It'll be on me"
Y/N: "You know I can't say no to free food"
He chuckled as we continued to walk to Sunny Side Trailer Park.
Y/N: "So whose all going to be there?"
Jug: "Toni, Sweet Pea, Fangs and the rest of the younger Serpents"
Y/N: "Ok"
We both arrived at his trailer.
Jug: "Meet me here at 5:00"
Y/N: "Ok, I'll see you later Jug"
He smiled and walked into his trailer. I walked over to my trailer and went in. I took off my jacket and threw it over the chair. I sat down on the couch and spent about an hour and a half watching TV to kill some time. I looked over at the clock and realized that it was 4:30. I got up from the couch and went to my room to start getting ready. It was now 5:00, I walked out of my room and grabbed my leather jacket that was hung over the chair. I slipped it on and went outside. I walked over to Jughead's trailer and knocked on the door. FP answered.
FP: "Hey Y/N"
Y/N: "Hey Mr. Jones, is Jughead home?"
FP: "Yeah, he is just in his room. Come in!"
FP stepped aside to let me in.
FP: "He's just in his room there"
Y/N: "Ok, thank you, Mr. Jones"
I walked to Jughead's room and knocked on his door.
Jug: "One sec"
Within a few seconds, he opened the door, fixing his jacket.
Jug: "Oh hey Y/N"
I smiled.
Y/N: "Hey Juggie!You ready to go?"
Jug: "Yup, let's go"
He put his arm around my shoulder and walked me out to his bike. We both got on to his bike. He looked over his shoulder. 
Jug: "You might want to hold on"
I wrapped my arms around Jughead's waist. He started up the engine and revved it up three times before taking off.

...

When we arrived at Pop's, we both took a seat in a booth across from each other. Pop came up to take our order.
Pop: "The usual you two?"
We both nodded our heads and he left to put the order in.
Y/N: "So are you still writing?"
Jug: "Well just for the school newspaper"
Y/N: "How exciting," I said sarcastically
Jug: "It actually isn't as bad as you think"
Y/N: "Yeah, I'm sure"
Jug: "So what have you been up to?"
Y/N: "Not much really, just been trying to survive school"
Jughead chuckled and rested his arm on top of the booth.
Jughead: "Me too"
I chuckled. 
Y/N: "So how have been doing since, you know"
I was referring to his break up with Betty.
Jughead: "Actually pretty good. I've got good people that support me"
I smiled. 
Y/N: "Good, that's good to hear"
Me and Jughead talked for a few more minutes until Pop came over with our burgers and milkshakes.
Jug: "Thanks, Pop"
Y/N: "Thank you!"
Pop: "No problem guys. Enjoy your meals"
He walked away and me and Jug both took a bite of our burgers. The rest of the time at Pop's was spent eating and making stupid jokes. When we were both finished our meals, me and Jughead went up to the counter to pay.
Pop: "Goodnight you guys"
Y/N: "Night Pop!"
We both walked out to the cold streets of Riverdale, we got on to his motorcycle and drove to the quarry. When we arrived all of the other younger Serpents were there, goofing around with each other. I could see Sweet Pea and Fangs play fighting and Toni was sitting at the picnic table talking to other Serpents. Jughead wrapped his arm around my shoulder and we walked over to where Toni was.
Toni: "Jones, you brought a date?"
Jughead's face turned a light shade of pink.
Jug: "W-what n-no we're n-not-"
Toni: "Relax Jug, I was joking"
Jughead: "Oh"
He chuckled nervously. I walked over to Toni and sat down beside her on the table. We began to talk about random things. Jughead went over to where Sweet Pea and Fangs were. Me and the other Serpents talked for a bit. I looked over my shoulder to see what Jughead was up to, he was fooling around with Fangs and Sweet Pea causing me to smile.
Toni: "Hey earth to Y/N!"
Y/N: "Yeah sorry"
I turned my attention back to the group. The next time I looked over to see what they were doing they had started a campfire. They were all crowded around it.
Y/N: "Why don't we go join them?"
Toni: "Who?"
Y/N: "Them"
I pointed over to where the boys were.
Toni: "Alright"
She got up from the picnic table and waited for me to get off. I hopped off and walked over towards the boys. The other younger Serpents were walking ahead on me and Toni. 
Toni: "Sooooo you and Jughead?"
Y/N: "What about me and Jughead?"
Toni: "Don't act stupid I see the way you two look at each other, even when he was dating Betty" 
Y/N: "I don't know what you're talking about"
Toni rolled her eyes.
Toni: "Y/N, I could kill you sometimes"
We both chuckled and arrived where the boys were. There was an old fallen log where the fire pit was, Jug was sitting on it, Sweet Pea and Fangs were sitting on the ground across from it. I took a seat beside Jug. He looked over at me and smiled, I returned the smile. We all sat around it telling stories and making dumb jokes causing everyone to laugh, even Sweet Pea. The wind suddenly blew sending a shiver down my spine. Jughead noticed and wrapped an arm around my waist. He pulled me close to him. His warmth along with the fire crackling made me comfortable. I leaned my head on his shoulder. He began to rub my side. I could see Toni smirking at us out of the corner of my eye. I pulled away to look at Jughead, he looked back at me, changing his gaze from my eyes to my lips. We both leaned in and our lips connected. His lips were warm and plump. I didn't want the kiss to end but Toni interrupted it. 
Toni: "Ha, I was right!"
She pointed towards us, causing the other Serpents to look at us. We both chuckled and blushed. 
Jug: "Ok you caught us"
Toni smiled. 
Toni: "Just glad you got a better girl"
I looked down blushing. Jug placed his hand on mine causing me to look over at him. 
Jug: "I love you Y/N"
Y/N: "I love you too Jug"

AN: Sorry my writing sucks lately but I hope you enjoyed. Comment what you think.