Mel nodded, agreeing with Robyn on that note.

"Right, right. But, think smart. It's 2004, niggas after every member in Destiny's Child, you can never be too sure."

Robyn was listening, but all she had on her mind was blood.

"Man, I'm ready when y'all are."

The impulsive Bajan stood up, making her way to the garage that her favorite cars were placed in.

"Which one are we going to use to catch a body in today?"

Her eyes scanned the garage in excitement.

Beyoncé // 6/20/04 // Houston, Texas

"Shawn, she'll kill you and I both! Please stop contacting me, I'm not interested! I'm a happily married woman!"

"You ain't never had a nigga like me, lemme show you out, I promise you ain't no regret gon be in that pretty head of yours."

Omniscient // 6/20/04 // Houston, Texas

"Ight, Robs. That's enough yo, I think he gets the point."

David pulled the heated artist back, scrunching his face up at Lyndell's bloody face.

"Nah, he going round kissing my bitch! I pay for every damn lipgloss that she applies to those lips on her face!"

Robyn punched his mouth, splitting his lip in half at the impact of her fist and his teeth.

"Chill, Robs." Melissa pulled her best friend back, feeling sorry for the helpless man as he cried out.

Beyoncé // 6/20/04 // Houston, Texas

"No! I want mommy!!" Rylee threw his bottle, missing my head by at least two centimeters.

I grabbed his body, giving him two spanks. It was beyond late, and Robyn still isn't home. She had me and the kids, well more so of Rylee, worried. Ryah fell asleep as soon as I washed her.

"Look here, don't you ever in your life throw shit at me. I will tear a hole in your light ass!"

He hugged my leg.

"I'm sorry, mama!" He cried out, looking up at me with those Robyn eyes.

I bit my lip, the guilt rose up in me. I kept the discipline to Robyn, I was too soft for this shit.

"Moma's sorry, my baby." I picked him up, swaying our bodies side to side.

His small fingers played with my baby hairs on the back of my neck, instantly comforting me, making me feel awful for even putting my hands on my baby boy.

I placed his pajama covered body in the bed next to his sister's bed. It was time for me to unwind.

Omniscient // 6/20/04 // Houston, Texas

Robyn crept upstairs, discarding her clothes downstairs.

She drove Mel and Dave to the airport after their festivities.

The Bajan didn't get inside until three in the morning.

Before she could lay her head next to her wife's, the vibration of Beyoncé's phone went off.

Robyn shook it off, thinking that it was her mind trippin' from the lack of sleep.

The buzzing noise didn't let up as she pulled the covers back so she could lay down.

The Bajan stood still, trying to pin point the exact location of the phone.

"Yo, the fuck is this calling so late?" Her accent was heavy, probably to heavy for the man over the phone to decipher what she was saying.

"Where's Beyoncé?"

Robyn pulled the phone back from her ear, she rubbed her eyes, she pinched herself. This had to be a dream.

"Who the fuck is this?"

Beyoncé's eyes cracked open at her wife's loud voice, her eyelids quickly closed once she heard the conversation.

"Tell Beyoncé Shawn called."

The call ended.

The brand new phone connected with the wall, shattering into pieces.

"Beyoncé, get the fuck up, and get the fuck up now!"

Robyn pulled the duvet back.

——————————

Oop.

"Said I'm crazy, you ain't seen shit, yeah."

OOP. 😰

Lord have mercy on sister Beyoncé Fenty

Shdjjshdkdjdndnms