Uninhibited

Beyoncé // 6/20/04 // Houston, Texas

"You can't keep calling here, it would be in your best interest to stop trying to reach out to me." I spat harshly into the phone.

Robyn was in the living room with David and Melissa, she wouldn't tell me why.

"Just let me take you out, and I'll leave you-"

A hard knock startled me, my thumb clicked end, ending the senseless call right away.

I cleared my throat, walking over to unlock the bathroom door, putting me face to face with an angry Robyn.

"Fuck is you sneaking in the bathroom for? You been acting weird as fuck lately. Are you okay?" She grabbed my face, searching my eyes for answers.

"I'm fine-"

My phone began to ring, my eyes closed in fear. Her hands fell from my face, waiting on me to answer the constant ringing cell.

"It might be a bill collector-"

"All my damn bills paid off, don't fuck with me, Giselle. Answer the phone."

My hand grabbed the flip phone, opening the phone and bringing it to my ear.

She snatched it out of my hand, putting it to her ear.

"Yo! Kels!" She exclaimed, smiling once she heard the familiar voice. They held a conversation, while my heart was still racing.

Thank God!

I turned around, letting out a breath I didn't know I held in. My heart slowed down, I sent a quick prayer to God for looking out for me.

She put the phone in my back pocket once the call ended, kissing my lips.

"I'm sorry for coming up in here acting crazy baby, I just been so paranoid ever since last week. Niggas want what's for me, and I ain't having that."

I nodded my head, kissing her back.

She turned on her heels, going back downstairs with her potnas.

I opened the phone, deleting the number that called before Kelly's.

Omniscient // 6/20/04 // Houston, Texas

"I'm just saying bro, I don't wanna do this if it's not solid." Dave rubbed his hand through his hair, placing his cap back on his head afterward.

"What you mean, "not solid?" She said the nigga kissed her-"

"I think he's talking about who the nigga was exactly, Rob. We can't just go around letting you beat on niggas 'cause you think they kissed your wife."

Dave nodded, slouching on the velvet couch.

"Did she say it was, Lyndell? Out of her mouth?"

"No, but I know it was him. That's the only nigga bold enough to pull some shit like that, he's done it before. Think about it, why would someone that's not familiar with Bey just go up to her and kiss her?"