Beach City

Beach City

Steven's house

With Doomsday looming, chaos reigned supreme. We had to act fast, especially since Star was wounded from our last fight. After getting her back to my house, I used my magic spit to heal her wound as best I could, but she still needed to rest and avoid putting weight on her foot.

Mabel did her best to keep Star's spirits up, telling her stories and watching videos together. Meanwhile, I sent Colossus and Lion out to search for the Doomsday Machine and the Syndicate, hoping they would find something.

As for me, I was busy trying to track down the machine. Peridot assisted me in my work, taking photographs and using dry-erase markers on a board to help me map out potential locations. I had pictures of the different locations magnetized to the board, with names and details written next to them.

Each time Colossus returned with no new information, I marked the corresponding location with a red X. Despite sending Colossus to Zoran City and Gravity Falls, we had yet to find any trace of the Syndicate or their machine.

If only the Crystal Gems were here, their expertise would be invaluable; I hope Colossus comes across them while she's out searching for the Machine.

The consequences of the Doomsday machine going off would be catastrophic; everything we've fought for would be undone, from Mewni to the future of Earth.

Turning back to Mabel and Star, it was heartening to see them laughing and sharing stories, trying to make the best of things before we went back out to fight.

Mabel's infectious personality and love of art and sweaters never failed to bring a smile to our faces. She was like the little sister I never had, just as the Crystal Gems viewed me.

As for Star, she was a force to be reckoned with. Her magical abilities and unique quirks made her stand out, and I couldn't help feeling drawn to her. There was something about her that warmed my chest and made me feel a connection stronger than the one I had with Connie.

Her happiness was contagious, and I found myself constantly drawn to her. Despite the danger we faced, being around her made everything feel more manageable.

Bang The door opened, and Colossus came in, Lion following behind her. Her arm was a gooey black throbbing mess that was worse than any monster I had ever seen.

"They're not at the Galaxy Warp, the Strawberry Battlefield, or the Lunar Sea Spire," she grumbled, walking wearily through the door frame.

"AUGH!" I groaned, my knees giving out as I squatted down in despair, gripping my hair tightly with the marker still in my hand. I was not in a good state.

"I'll mark it out!" Peridot offered, taking the marker from my hand and marking the three pictures on the board with an X. The screeching of the marker on the board burned my ears.

"What are you doing, Yellow?" I asked myself, my arms going limp as I fell to the floor. But I quickly regained my composure; there was no time to feel sorry for myself or to mope around.

"I found a few things for you!" Colossus said, pointing to her monster arm, revealing three gooey lumps.

She lifted her finger, and three floating black bubbles were pulled off from the arm, each containing a corrupted gem. Colossus blew the bubbles my way for me to take care of. I popped each bubble with my marker and grabbed the gems before they fell to the ground.

I used my powers to bubble them in indestructible pink bubbles and sent them into Garnet's room with a press on the top of the bubbles.

"Thanks," I muttered, my voice flat and filled with exhaustion. I rubbed my eyes, trying to shake off the fatigue.