Zoran City

Colossus's P.O.V

Should I have told them about Akumu no Kyūketsuki? Danny Phantom didn't go around telling everyone he was a Ghost Halfa, but I'm not Danny. I pondered all of this as we rode on Lion through the vortex after this goody dude named Steven and his pet Lion took us through the blue portal.

But it did put me at ease knowing that Mabel was here. I knew her a lot better than these two other weirdos; who am I kidding? We're all weirdos. Steven seems to know what he's doing, though he doesn't have a lot of confidence, and all Star cared about was magical stuff and all the cute crap. Steven and Star haven't talked about it much, but it seems like they both have minor mom issues.

While we were in Zoran City, they were under my protection for the moment, and it was up to me to make sure nothing bad happened to any of them. That's why before we left, I made sure they wore acupuncture collars that help them breathe the air. The air in my time is too strong for humans. But all I cared about at the moment was saving my home and everyone in my city - my friends and my family - regardless of what might happen to me.

"Way to trust two new people," the demon in my head said to me. Yes, she was an actual demon, and she lived in my body. My blood was her blood. Nightmare Vampire is her name, and in Japan, they call her Akumu no Kyūketsuki, which means Nightmare Vampire, but they also call her Kirisakijakku, which means Jack the Ripper. But that's another story.

I rarely respond to her when she talks to me, which is a pain since no one else can hear her, see her, or even acknowledge her; only I can. Though I haven't told them that Akumu is a different person. I told them that she was my alter ego, like Superman. Right now, I need to make sure I can trust these guys.

—————————

31st century

Zoran City

Sapphire High

Lion has finally brought us to my home City right in my School.

I jumped off of Lion, my eyes half-closed. God, I'm so tired. I rubbed my eyes, trying to wake myself up. When I smacked myself, I opened my eyes wide and looked around my school. Red silk curtains, stained glass windows - now wait just a goddamn minute.

"Colossus, you didn't tell me your school was a castle!" Mabel said excitedly, hopping off of the Lion.

"Yeah, you must be very rich," Steven said, intrigued.

"This isn't my school!" I exclaimed. Seriously, my school isn't a castle, it's a regular three-story academy.

"Wait, if this isn't your-" Steven said, sounding worried. "-But that's strange. Peridot rarely makes a mistake. She used the exact coordinates."

"No mistake, you're in the right place!" A familiar voice sounded from behind. I knew that dark and heartless voice all too well. How could I forget?

It was then we turned around to see him standing right next to the throne, the asshole that took over my school and turned it into his castle. He was a fusion of the organic animal person and the dark entity of shadow energy. His hair was a black flame that kept burning along with his robe.

"Discourage," I said, smirking evilly at this poor excuse of a bad guy. Of course, he smiled back, showing off his sharp teeth. He was ready to bite.

"Colossus, you didn't tell me you were bringing guests over..." he said happily. "I would've cleaned up for you and your friends." He then licked his upper lip.

"Who knew you were bringing such lovely ladies," he mentioned Mabel and Star, and they responded with a cringe of revulsion. They did not like it.

I did not want them to feel any more uncomfortable so I gave Discourage a look not to get near my new friends, his look told me he understood.