First Day Back

~~Cas POV~~

"CASTIEL, GET UP RIGHT NOW UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE LATE!" I heard Gabriel yell through my door. I rolled onto my side, not realizing I was at the edge of the bed and landed on the floor with a thud. I sat up and rubbed my forehead. "Great" I muttered sarcastically, sure that it would leave a mark. I walked to my dresser and opened the second drawer. I pulled out a rainbow tie dye shirt and black skinny jeans. I slipped them both on and walked into my bathroom. I looked into the mirror at my unruly hair. I sighed and realized that brushing it wouldn't do a damn thing. I grabbed my beanie off the counter, slipped it on and headed downstairs. I saw Gabriel at the table and nodded to him, letting him know I was ready to go. "No breakfast?", he asked. "Not hungry", I mumbled back. "Ok then, let's go", he said as we headed out the door. We lived a few blocks from the school, so we just walked. Even though I insisted on using my car. "Why would you wanna take the car anyway?", Gabriel asked. "For one, so I don't have to walk and two, so I can make a good impression", I snapped back at him. He turned around and gave me a look before we walked up to the school. *Geez, what has gotten into me?* I thought as we entered school. Gabriel and I parted ways. Since he's a junior and I'm a senior, we had different classes. *The start of a great year* I thought with a smirk on my face as I entered my first class. "You're late, Mr. Novak" Mrs. Smith snapped at me as I walked through the door. "Good observation" I replied to her. It felt like someone was staring at me, so I looked to the back corner of the room and saw a boy with dirty blond hair, big thick glasses, and the most beautiful green eyes.

"Beautiful, seriously Cas? I know I'm gay and all but beautiful? Well they are pretty stunning." I thought to myself. I made my way towards him, as he buried his nose in a book, blush evident on his face. I sat down in the seat next to him.