Grounded

It was around 7 pm, I got ready and went to the ice cream place to meet Tyler.

"Hey, Tyler."

"Hey, Dani."

"I have to ask, why a stranger invites someone they just met?"

"Why not, there's always time to get to know each other over ice cream." He grinned.

"Point, but as far as this night goes I don't want anything romantic." I said in a nice way.

"It's fine, I know you're crazy about Elijah, I just-"

"I'm not crazy about him, he's a tool who drives me insane. Sometimes I wish I could slap him to another dimension. And we're opposite." I answered.

"Well, grumpy. Opposites attract." He smirked, "Everyone can tell you two have chemistry and when you're together sparks fly. So yes, you both like each other."

We went to pick our ice cream flavors. And then went back to our table.

"So, what's the real reason you asked me, everyone has a reason."

"Okay, so you're friends with Johanna right?"

"Yeah, I can introduced you tomorrow, meet me by the lockers."

"Thanks, I have tried to talk to her, but she makes me nervous."

"Say no more, tomorrow I'll introduce you to her." I chuckled.

After an hour I made it home. "Your ass is gonna get glued to the couch one of these days." I chuckled.

"And that mouth will get you in trouble one of these days." He shot back.

"So far it hasn't." I shrugged.

"It will."

"And does your new boyfriend knows you only make out and then ditch?"

"Tyler is not my boyfriend. And is not like I've slept with Noel."

"Does your dad know that her perfect little princess has a make out buddy?" He said with a stupid smile.

"He doesn't need to know everything, and you shut it." I glared at him.

"Make me."

I just grabbed a pillow and smacked him. Tears were falling. I was angry and it wasn't cause of this tool. I just wanted to get Noel out of my life. He didn't do anything back. He just let me have my moment of anger. I needed this. I have kept how I feel bottled up.

He got up and pulled me into a hug.      "Dani, I know we don't get along well. But is Noel making you do stuff?"

I just looked up at him, this was weird. He's here comforting me. The one person who makes me have headaches every morning. 

"If you don't talk, things will get worst. We may have our differences and the pranks we play on each other to drive each other insane. But I would never wish you the worst."

I remained silent as tears kept falling.

Danielle

The next day we both were having breakfast like two normal people. We heard the door open and just looked at each other. They walked into the kitchen and their words were.

"You're both grounded."

"What, why?" I asked.

"You keep forgetting I have cameras in the living room, and that whatever happens comes to my phone."

Fuck my life.

"Make out buddy? And is someone at school making you do something you're not comfortable?" He asked.

"You heard wrong." I replied.

"Alcohol, trashing the place." Cat said to Elijah.

"But-"

Elijah was cut by Cat. "No buts, I did not raised you to behave like this. School, home and that's it." They both went to the bedroom. 

"This is your fault!"

"Awe, little princess never been grounded, welcome to the real world, not everything is perfect." He said before leaving and went straight to his bedroom. All I heard was a big slam on the door. Anger issues much?

..........

Once I got to school I went straight to my lockers.

"Morning, grumpy head." I turned to see Tyler.

"Hey." I smiled.

"Bad morning?" He asked.

"One word, Elijah." I said as he chuckled. "Anyway, come on, I'll introduce you to JoJo." I said we walked to her locker.

She was grabbing something from her locker.

"Hey Jojo, this is my friend Tyler. Tyler, this is Johanna." They both shook hands and smiled. My cue to leave.

As soon as I turned around I saw Elijah locking lips with the head cheerleader, figures.

Minutes later I was in history class when the teacher said. "You all have to work on a history project in pairs."

"Can we pick?" Elijah asked

"No, you all will work with the person next to you."

"Excuse me? Is there a possibility to work alone?" I asked

"No, and I will have a word with you and Mr Kingston after classes."

Fanfuckingtastic.

Basically the teacher told us to get it together or he would send us to the principal and call our parents.

Now it was time for Math.

"Psst."

"Ignoring you."

"Psst, princess."

"Stop calling me princess."

"Mind helping me Here." He said while showing me his book.

"Math is easy, do it yourself." I pushed his book back. He didn't say anything back, I just saw him struggle with it.

"Here, follow my steps." I said to him, he just nodded.

After classes were over I went to my locker to grab some things. A few seconds later Elijah came up to my locker.

"Thanks." He smiled.

"No problem." I smiled back.

Mara came and dragged him away. I sort of zoned out.

"Earth to Dani." Jojo said while snapping her fingers at me.

"She's daydreaming about Elijah." Bri added.

"I can hear you both, and I'm not day dreaming about him."

"Riighht." Aaron rolled his eyes.

"You both like each other, you're just in denial." I turned to see Tyler.

"I don't like him, he drives me crazy. Now excuse me while I go home since I'm grounded." I said before leaving.

"100 bucks they will end up together." Aaron said to them.

"Yeah good luck, those two are stubborn and won't admit they actually like each other." Aaron replied.

"And that's why they both have amazing friends." Tyler said with an evil smirk.

And these crazy people are my friends.