A break (Antivirus x Virus Lemon cake)

(This is my FIRST LEMON no hate plz)

Virus was getting so tired of Anti always working. All it was with Anti was work work work. 'If Anti won't stop working on his own then I'll have to force it', Virus thought to himself. Anti came home after getting some groceries (and condoms for reaper). He put the bags on the kitchen counter then was about to go into his lab until. "Hey! Anti can you meet me in my room?", Virus asked. "Sure", Anti said more willingly than what you would think. Anti went into Virus' room which had red walls, a computer with a red key board and a bed with red bed sheets.

Anti's POV
I sat on the bed and I waited for Virus to come in but, he was taking longer than I expected. Anyway I decided to play some Kingdom Hearts Union Cross X and now I'm level 2 after a little while Virus walked in and sat me in lap. He then surprised me with a lick on my neck. ((Author-sama: ooooh kinky ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) I moaned lightly at the strange feeling of Virus licking me in such a sensitive spot. "V-Virus! What was that for?!", I asked him. "If you can't handle just neck licking than I doubt you can handle what I have in store~", Virus said making blush as he took his paints off and as took mine off as well. I couldn't believe that his member was so big! Anyway he then put his finger inside of me making me moan. "Wow you're pretty wet Anti~", Virus said. That made me even more wet than already was he then put my legs over his shoulders and started to lick my slit and folds which made me moan. "A-ahhh~ Virus I'm sensitive there~", I moaned. "Heheheh~ Anti you're so cute like this~", He said as he put his tongue inside of me making me even more wet as he licked my area. "A-a-ahhhh~", I moaned. Virus grinned at his work as I became a moaning mess. "Heheheh~ so cute~", Virus said looking at me. "Now this might hurt but, tell me if it does. okay sweet cheeks?", Virus said and I nodded. He then thrusted into me as moaned loudly. "A-AHHHHH~!!!!", I moaned then out of nowhere I came and so did Virus. He then put a blanket over us and we fell asleep.