"He is a bloodthirsty child," Reborn said as Tsuna opened the door to the office. "The second, he looks like Alaude and Fon."

"He does, doesn't he," she said wistfully. "Kyoya-kun is actually the nephew of Fon, that I know. Can't say about his relationship with Alaude, however." She placed her bag on the couch before opening a drawer of the desk that rested near the windows. "Are you going to spectate what we do?"

Reborn shook his head. "I'm going to place some of my traps and hideouts here."

"Sure," Tsuna said nonchalantly; she was used to mischevious tendencies. She slid the window open. "Just don't get caught by Kyoya; he's quite fond of this school." He nodded, and she jumped out of the window. He stood on the window sill as he watched the girl twisted her body in the air and eventually landed gracefully without the need of her wings.

Reborn nodded in approval. She has trained her current body. He turned and glanced around the room. Now then, time to install my secret passages.

~

The first student to arrive was Kyoko's brother, Ryohei. Of course, his catchphrase must not be missed. How can you even ignore it?

"EXTREME!" Ah, yes, that. "Good morning, Sawada! Hibari!"

"Silence, herbivore. Your shouting is unnecessary; we can hear you clearly without it."

"Good morning, Sasagawa-senpai," she ignored Kyoya. "Did Kyoko-chan manage to give you your bento?"

"Yes to the EXTREME!" He lifted it up as Kyoya huffed under his breath. "Kyoko headed to Hana's house after she gave the bento to me. Oh, also, join the Boxing Club, Sawada and Hibari!"

"I refuse."

"Sorry, Sasagawa-senpai," Tsuna replied politely, unlike Kyoya. "We're already occupied with the Disciplinary Committee. We'll come by to watch when we'll have time, though." Kyoya glared at her, in which Tsuna smiled innocently back.

"Sure! I have to go my EXTREME practice now. See ya later!" He ran off with a trail of dust scattered into the air.

The next few students that came early were also athletes that had practice right before school starts. They all blushed at Tsuna's presence, yet cowered under Kyoya's fearsome authority. Leave it to Tsuna to "control" the demon prefect. Her lover is the Devil, after all, so this was nothing.

"Yo, Tsuna and Hibari!" greeted a smiling Yamamoto Takeshi. He was one of the few, along with Ryohei, that did not fear Kyoya. Cue the Hibari family's trademark: the "Hn."

"Yo, Takeshi-kun!" Tsuna greeted the same way as him. "Oh, let me fix your tie. Baseball practice today?"

He sheepishly laughed. "Thanks, Tsuna." At the mention of baseball, his smile faltered. "Yeah. We have another match in a week with one of the neighboring towns, Suruhama. Can't afford to avoid practice!" He forced a grin, one that cannot be missed by Tsuna. Kyoya had his suspicions, but he paid no mind to them since Takeshi's problem didn't include him.

Tsuna hummed. It's obvious he's not doing well, she thought. But is that all? She stared into Takeshi's eyes, noticing the half-dull glint. "Ahh," she drawled out in realization. "I see..."

Takeshi titled his head. "What?"

"No," she singsonged. "It's nothing. Good luck with practice! Don't stress yourself out."

There it is, Kyoya narrowed his eyes. That terrible singsong voice of Tsuna-hime's planning. One must be aware of that not-so-innocent voice.