1.

MY OUTFIT:

My POV There is a knocking on the door I see my friend answer it and Julia says "hi yoongi" the second I heard her say yoongi I ran and cling onto him and hug him he holds my bum for support and my arms around his neck

My POV
There is a knocking on the door I see my friend answer it and Julia says "hi yoongi" the second I heard her say yoongi I ran and cling onto him and hug him he holds my bum for support and my arms around his neck. He says "hey Khia I missed this so much" I get down and let him walk in I shut the door and say "I'm so glad your here" hug him again and he hugs me back and says "I'm glad I'm here too" we then kiss each other I hear Julia say "I'm going to go before I barf" we laugh and sit down on the couch and say "you thirsty at all want some water, tea Dr Pepper? Whatever floats your boat" he says "no I just want this" he kisses me and I kiss back he then kisses my neck and all the way down to my chest and all the way down to my stomach and I say "your way to happy to see me" he looks at me again and I say "do the rest of your friends know about me yet?" He then says "no" I say "when will they know? Sooner or later their going to be saying. "Where have you been going? Who do you keep visiting?" And stuff like that"

He then says "I know I want to tell them but what if they don't like you all cause of I've been distant with them and just spending time with you" I stand and get in front of him and say "they'll like me on their own terms" he then turns away and says "and then there's army who would and will hate you for dating me" I say "babe listen to yourself it's not what they think of us it's about what me and you have together. If they do hate yes I'll be heartbroken but I won't let that get the best of me cause there is only one thing I care about and that's us. I'm not an idol and I'm not an actress and a singer but what I do know for sure is that true fans will love and accept us and if their precious oppa yoongi is happy then their happy. I love you" we kiss and he says "your right you know what I'll tell them and the world too. Let's hope for the best" I say "fingers crossed" he says "I just want what's best for you your smile is what I long to see everyday. I just don't want to see you hurt" I say "you know what's best for me right now?" I say seductively while running my finger up and down his chest he then flips me over his shoulder and says "oh yeah ready for round four" and then takes me to my bedroom.

**
Hours later we come to his place and says to me "are you sure you want to do this? I just don't want to see you hurt" I say "yoongi darling.. please.. for me" I kiss his lips and be cute he then says "damn you and your cuteness come on let's do this" he opens the door and says "wassup boys I got someone here with me that I want you to meet" they all stand and then Jin takes my hand and kisses it and says "I'm world wide handsome and your world wide beautiful. Me and you should" yoongi covers his mouth and says "I have to stop you there cause she's taken" I love jin I do but thank you yoongi for saving me right then and there. We all sit and talk

Moments later the rest of BTS knows that me and yoongi have been dating for five months now. And kookie says "all this time you two been dating for this long and kept it a secret. Do you know what is going to happen once our fans find out about this? She's going to be hated by millions of suga fans" I huff and puff with a bit of anger and I say "and I don't care what they think of me. I've been called slut, sick, worthless and yet I know the facts and nobody knows me better then I do. Let them talk it won't effect me" yoongi then says "this is one of the reasons why I love you" we then kiss and then break apart and he adds "ain't she amazing or what" I check the time and say "shit I got to go" he takes my wrist and says "where you going?" I say "I got to go to work babe remember i work at Starbucks"

**
While  later when I'm at work I see the tv go off and the guy on the tv says "and now we are here with the guys of BTS"

Min's POV
As we finished our interview we head to Starbucks well for me I need to see my girl and I see her serving a couple giving them some fresh brewed coffee while having a smile on her face. She looks at me and that smile fades and I say to myself.. i did it i told everyone  and I'm sorry baby. I then smile and she comes over and she says "hey boys how may I help you?" They all say what they want and I say "i want a iced coffee please and I want you not to be mad at me" she writes it down and says to me "I'm not mad at you darling. I'll be back with y'alls coffees" she goes back and a few moments later she gives us our coffees and she walks off and a girl stops her. And we all can hear what she says to the love of my life.

"Look her ladies ain't it funny that she's dating someone famous. Lies and lies you even got him on it huh. I see he likes trash I know how to make you look and even smell better" takes her coffee and pours it all over her and Khia screams because of the hotness of the coffee we all stand and see Khia get punched. Khia then punches back and they start fighting we then run over and see my girl on the floor getting beat up making sure Khia has no more time to live. I say "what the hell?" I then shout out "what the hell is wrong with you?" I then look at Khia and say "baby I'm sorry I did this to you. I shouldn't have told the world about us" I cry out "baby I'm sorry I don't want to lose you ever" I then see her eyes dropping and I say "no Khia no don't go please" her eyes shut and I shout out "someone call 911 please I can't lose my soulmate" I see her boss doing so. Moments passed and they will her out I say "I'm going with her" all of the guys get in the car and follow us. I refuse to lose her... not again.

**Flashback
"Khia watch out" the second she turns a car smacks her down on the concrete floor and blood spewing out like crazy. I pick her up and cradle her back and forth and say "I'm not going to lose you never" I refuse to let her go I'm not complete without her in my life she's the missing piece of life that I've been needing. "I'm never going to lose you.. never"
**
Tears come out of my eyes and I say "I'm never going to lose you.. never"