2. Lean on me

A/N

Picture of Harry on the side!
_______________________________________________________

                                    Lean on me, when you're not strong 

                                                 And I'll be your friend 

                                                  I'll help you carry on 

 Harrys p.o.v

"You don't know, oh oh!

You don’t know you're beautiful! oh oh

You don’t know you're beautiful!"

And cue the screaming.

I heard Louis yell thank you to all the fans, and then we were all running of stage, still buzzing from tonight’s concert. I would never be able to get used to hearing all those girls scream for me. I mean, two years ago I was just Harry. Now I'm Harry Styles, teenage heartthrob. The thought still scared me but it did mean I could get almost any girl I wanted which is always a plus. 

"Hazza!" Louis screamed at me before grabbing me in a bear hug. "So you see any pretty ladies tonight?" he asked after realising me and walking over to give Eleanor a peck on the cheek. He put his arm round her, turned his head to kiss her hair then looked back over at me.

"Why don't you ask Niall? He's single as well you know!" I tell him while combing through my curls with my fingers. 

"I would, but Niall is currently scoffing his face at the buffet table so he's not going to be listening to anyone for a good half hour, the food distracts him to much." Louis replied. His arm had now slid down to Eleanor’s waist and Eleanor had her head resting on Louis shoulder, obviously tired form all the early mornings and late nights. She yawned before closing her eyes and snuggling into Louis neck, probably wanting to rest for a few minutes before having to face all the fans outside.

"Come on Lou! That's not fair. Just because Niall's a greedy pig means he's left of the hook?" I ask him crossing my arms.

"Yeah pretty much" he says with a chuckle, "But stop avoiding the question!" he adds realising I was distracting him.

"Lou, leave him alone, he'll find someone when he's ready," Eleanor said into Louis's neck. Her voice was muffled by the fabric of Louis t-shirt but you could still hear what she was saying. I knew I liked that girl.

"Yeah Louis, listen to your girlfriend." I told him with a grin. He threw his towel at me which I dodged quite skilfully if I may say so myself. "I'll find someone when I'm ready to find someone." I tell him. "I'll know she's the one when I see her." 

"Harry, life ain't a fairytale you know," Louis said with a serious voice. He had a concerned look on his face, probably worried that I was gonna grow old and die alone, as if. "Just cause I've found my princess doesn’t mean your going to." he said with a grin and Eleanor laughed at his cheesy comment. I was so glad that I had introduced Eleanor to Louis. They were so perfect together.

"Oh shut up Louis," I said while trying to stop laughing from his princess line. "I'll get a girlfriend when I get a girlfriend, okay?" 

"Fine, fine" Louis said lifting his hands in surrender, well only his left hand since the other one was still wrapped around Eleanor. "But seriously, did you see any hot girls tonight?" he asked staring me down till I answered.