~ o n e ~

~ opening ~

It's been months. Colby's sanity was almost gone. His twitching hands and head noted Kale to surprise.

"Perfect.. We are almost there.." He murmured to himself. "I reckon a few more days will do it.."

"Why are you doing this?" Murmured the barely sane brunette. "What did I do to you? Why?"

"Because you've stolen the one I love," he sneered, forcing Colby's head up. The blindfold falling after months of wearing.

"But why.." Tears welled in the blue gaze of Colby.

He pushed his head back down, kicking the chair. "Once you do my job, Sam will be broken.. Easier to manipulate.. And he won't know it was because of me."

The small overhead light illuminated the metal room. Kale's shoes clicked on the metal below, chuckling deeply.

"You're a monster.." Colby murmured, causing the other male to whip around.

"What did you just say?"

"I said you're a monster!" He repeated, snapping his head up. "Sam could never love you, not after he finds what you did to me! You deserve death. No love, a life in prison. A death sentence! I wish no happiness upon you!"

The wish echoed the room. The yell echoed in small metal cage. The burning anger in the green gaze set him off. Kale ran to the tied male, tipping his chair with his foot, meeting the cowardly gaze.

"You listen Colby Brock and you listen well," he growled in his ear. "You are nothing. A worthless shell of someone who needs to die. Your own parents never loved you. No one does, and no one will. Not even Sam. You listen to me now. You. Are. Worthless.. You deserve to die."

When he pulled back, tears fell down his pale face. The words got into his head, and they were hurting. Kale could see it in his eyes, and did his pain amuse him. He turned back around, walking off, ignoring the yells and screams heading his way.

"Be weary of who you're talking you." He warned, turning his head a little bit over his shoulder. "Remember who is taking your sanity little by little, Colby. Remember this smug face. For your time is now done." He turned back to his path, walking off into a dark room, slamming the door behind.

Kale chuckled softly, growing more and more intense. The time was almost here. He could feel it..

A time of revenge and heartbreak..

**

Solaris paced her room, her head in her hands as she stared at the floor. It's been months, and she regrets deeply what she did to help her cousin. Now she had to live with it..

I cant live with this regret, she thought, tears falling from her dark brown eyes. Sam is in pain, and he's worried, and it's my fault for helping my psycho cousin!

Her heels clicked on the ground as she frantically paced. She had to figure out a way to repent her sins. To help forgive herself.. To help Sam...

But how... Solaris sat down on her bed, staring at her heels on her boots.. A plan formulating in her head..

I know! She stood up rapidly, running over to her desk. I could help Sam slowly. I could gain his trust, and then help him find his loved one..

As Solaris began writing, a thought suddenly struck in her mind.

But.. What if Kale finds out? He already kicked me out of his plan to drive Colby insane, this would lose his trust in me..

Solaris put her head down on her desk, thoughts and ideas flying through her mind. She didn't want to lose the trust of her closet cousin.. Then.. She suddenly realised...

Kale is a psychopath! Why am I worried about losing his trust! He deserves to be locked away.. Forever hopefully...

Then it was settled.. Solaris was gonna help Sam..

And get Kale locked away forever.