2- Irritated

2- Kidnapped by Vampires? But it's My Time of the Month!

-----------------------------------L

You know, I really don't like being a Bit-uh-jerk when it's my time of the month, but it just sort of works out that way. You don't feel well, you hurt, you're in pain, and everything about the world irritates you. It's just really not our fault. Every month I find myself cursing Eve and that dang fruit. I mean, there were plenty of other kinds of fruit in the garden Eve, could an apple not suffice? Anyway, after waking up I could already tell it was one of those "everything irritates me moments." This may have something to do with the fact that I didn't know where the hell I was. I must have blacked out after I puked my guts out. Awesome.

"This is so not school." I say, stating the obvious.

Oh and to top it all off, the creeper who had picked me up is sitting in the chair next to the bed I'm lying in, asleep. As if I wasn't already stressed out enough. I look down at my clothes to find, oh yeah, they aren't my clothes. This would have to be one of those "Oh Hell No" moments. So I twist to my right, place my foot on the back of the dude's chair, and push with all my strength. While I was pushing, he must have somehow grabbed my ankle and well, let's just say it was too late to do anything at that point except let gravity do what it does best.

"Ah!" I scream as I land on top of him.

I begin wondering why the dude hasn't said anything when I realize I ended up sitting on his face. I scramble to get up off of him. My face flames with color from the embarrassment but also with the stronger emotion of anger. I slowly turn around to face him figuring he'd still be picking himself up off the ground, but that isn't the case. He's standing right behind me. I jump back, startled.

"How the hell'd you get there?" I twang, in my Oklahoma accent, I mean dialect, I guess.

"I walked." He replies. Oh so now he's trying to be a smart-a-double-snake isn't he? Well two can play at that game.

"Oh really?" Well, I tried anyway.

"You really shouldn't be walking around right now, you're still unwell." He tells me.

"There is only one person who is "unwell" here and it's not me buster." I say defiantly. Just then the door opens and a women walks in.

"Lilly, this is Eleanor; she's the one who changed your clothes." He says.

"Oh, well can I please have them back and then I'll be on my way?" But while I wait for his reply I think of something else. "Wait, how do you know my name?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok really short but I'm really tired and it's already really late. Or is it really early? Oh well, goodnight/good morning! Please comment and vote I'd really appreciate it!. Thankyou!