Dan

Chapter 4

Phil's POV

There are so many people here. It seemed like they were all staring at me.

"Phil, it's time to meet the Ambassador." Melissa said. I nodded and walked through the huge double doors.

The Ambassador was sat on a throne looking chair. He had dark brown curly hair and he looked pretty tan for a vampire. He had a long black cape around him. To his right was a woman, I'm assuming was his wife and next to her was a younger boy. To his left was another boy but he was older. He looked a lot like both his mother and his father.

"Name?" He asked.

The Ambassador's voice was strong and powerful sounding. I was very intimidated by him. Despite most vampires looked about 20 he looked much older. He was probably bitten like me, his wife looked older too.

"Ph- Phil Lester."

"How old are you, Phil?"

"19, my birthday is in four days."

"January 30th, 1987?"

"Yes, sir."

"Where were you born?"

"Rossendale."

"And you were bitten?"

"Yes, sir."

"When?"

"Last week on the full moon."

"Alright. Melissa? Chad? I expect you to let him in on the rules. And Phil?"

"Yes?"

"I understand you do YouTube. We are all very amused by it." The Ambassador points to his family next to him.

"It'd be a shame for you to have to end it. Since you won't be aging you'll have to get rid of it with time. Make sure to do it when the time is right."

"Yes, sir."

I took one last glance at him and his family. The older boy had been staring at me the whole time. I wonder what was his problem?

~

We were back in the underground hideaway.

"Was that his family next to him?" I asked.

They both nodded.

"Yes, the woman is Kendra his wife. The younger boy is Adrian he's 11 and the older one is Dan he'll be sixteen in a couple months." Chad said.

"Their pretty young considering their parents age." I said.

"Yes, I remember when they were born. We all celebrated, when The Ambassador retires one of his sons will take over. He's getting tired and wants to sleep, permanently." Melissa revealed.

"The older one didn't seem very happy about being there." I said.

"Well, he's a teenager. He wants to be on the internet or with friends. I just hope he'll be as good as his father."

The fate of the lonely's were in Dan's hands. I felt sorry for him. He'll never had the chance to be a kid like I did.