"Hey Lexie. Matt's not here" he said as if he had read Lexie's mind. Ella burst out laughing while Lexie just looked completely mortified.

"You heard him, now get out" Ella kicked her until she left. Lexie pouted as she waved goodbye to Timmy and swiftly left the room. Ella noticed the Polaroid camera sitting where she had left it on his bedside table and a thought popped into her head.

"Ooh! I have something to tell you that I don't know how you are going to take" Timmy pulled a face as she spoke, he thought he had done something wrong or she was about to tell him something devastating.

"Try me" he swallowed, hoping by the look on her face it wasn't that bad.

"I have a photo shoot I can't get out of this weekend. Do you think you can bare being without me for a couple of hours?" She winced as she spoke. Timmy was a little disappointed but then he got an idea.

"Can I come?" He had a cheeky grin plastered on him which Ella could never say no to. His smile made her giggle and go weak.

"I can ask, but no promises" she pointed at him which made him chuckle.

"Are you ever going to promise me anything?" he had realised she always pointed out when he made any promises and she never made any.

"Why do I need to if you promise me everything?" Her voice became sly. Timmy bit down on his lip and let out a deep breath through the gaps of his mouth and nose.

"Fair enough" he would come back to it later, not wanting to challenge her when she could walk away by a click of button.

"What would you even do at a photo shoot?" Ella got a funny feeling in her stomach when she thought of walking on to set with Timmy. She couldn't decide whether it was a good feeling or not.

"Watch you, be silent. I'd be no trouble" Timmy felt awkward now that he was arguing why he should come, as if Ella didn't want him there.

"I know." It was true, he could come and it would be no issue but something was stopping her from being excited. Timmy noticed it but again, didn't want to bring it up and challenge her.

"Who's it for?" Timmy moved the subject back to something innocent.

"British Vogue" Ella was quite excited about it, she had never been on any vogue cover before. To be truthful, she didn't think she was pretty enough whereas Timmy was surprised she hadn't been asked to do it sooner.

"My girlfriend's gonna be on British vogue" he squealed slightly, he couldn't wait to tell Matt. He was going to be so jealous.

"Shut up, they're only doing it because of the movie" Ella was so quick to put herself down, she didn't actually believe they wanted her, she thought her management had pushed it to get publicity for the movie.

"No, they want you! Vogue could've had anyone but they chose you. They don't care about your movie, no offence, they think you are beautiful enough to be on the cover of Vogue" Timmy started babbling about how beautiful she was while she sat there, not believing it was happening. There was a short silence while Ella soaked up what he had said. "Sorry" he said, suddenly became very self conscious.

"Have you ever been in love Timmy?" Ella said our of the blue. Timmy's heart started to thump loudly because he was in fact in love with Ella but he wasn't admitting that, to anyone, not even himself.

"Uh, yeah" he wasn't going to lie, he dated his last girlfriend for almost a year; he loved her.

"With who?" Ella's voice was soft as she spoke, she watched Timmy squirm uncomfortably but she weirdly enjoyed it.

"My last girlfriend, we dated for about a year." He had never spoken about exes with any girl, it was a conversation he liked to keep hidden.

"Wow, I've never been in a relationship that long" Ella was definitely impressed with his ability of commitment at a young age. "Did it end okay?"

"Uh, um, yeah I guess." Timmy hated talking about this, he searched for anything else to talk about but Ella was so intrigued.

"How long ago did you break up?" She was being very intrusive but she wanted to see how much she could get out of him.

"Oh, gosh I don't know. Maybe two years ago?" Timmy brought his foot up onto the chair with him and squeezed his leg tightly, trying to squeeze out all the discomfort. "Can we talk about something else?" He couldn't handle it anymore which Ella understood but she still made a face as if she were offended. "Sorry, I just..."

"No, I was making you uncomfortable. I'm sorry" Ella felt bad for pushing him even though she enjoyed it so much.

"It's okay. So, what are you doing tomorrow?" He switched the topic and the comfort was back.