Chapter 3

I walked into the classroom, my eyes darting around and taking in my surroundings. The desks were lined up in rows that led to the front of the classroom, right in the teachers line of sight. "Ms. Phillips, I am guessing?", the young woman before me asked. I nodded and looked at the entire class, noticing their stares. "What are you looking at?", I snapped, almost letting out a growl.

"Well, Mickey, it seems to be that you have dried blood on you.", my teacher said, a knowing smile on her face. I rolled my eyes and looked down at my sweater. My cheeks heated up immediately as I stared at the blood stains on my sweater. My FAVORITE sweater, might I add!

"Ugh!", I rolled my eyes and looked up at the teacher, pulling off my sweater and jacket, leaving me in a tight black tank top that hugged my curves and accentuated my breasts. It showed off enough cleavage to look sexy, but it covered me up enough that my outfit didn't scream out "WHORE!"

The shorts that I was wearing we're very simple jean shorts that hugged my thighs. I had put chains in the belt loops so that I didn't look like a total slut, but it also came off as "don't mess with me".

"Ms. Silvana, am I right?", I asked. The teacher in front of me nodded as I pulled my brown hair into a high ponytail, keeping my fringe out and letting it cover my left eye.

"Where am I allowed to sit?", I asked sweetly. She opened her mouth to respond, but before she could, the door slammed open and then closed again, an angry looking Cameron standing in the doorway.

"Well, if it isn't the douchebag himself.", I muttered with a roll of my eyes. I turned around and walked to the very back of the room, where their were two empty desks begging for me to come to. "I'm sitting here.", I announced, throwing my sweater onto the desktop and sitting on the chair, claiming it as mine.

Ms. Silvana stood in the front of the room with Cameron next to her, the both of them staring at me as well as the rest of the class. "What?", I snapped, my eyes narrowing. "What the hell do you all want?", I asked, staring Cameron right in the eye. He glared back at me, his blue eyes cold as he stared right back at me.

"What do 'you' want?", I snapped with a growl, crossing my arms over my chest as I leaned back in my chair. I stared him dead in the eye, my wolf threatening to come out as she sensed that he was challenging me by staring me in the eye as well.

"I'm not going to sit next to you.", he ground out, gritting him teeth as he narrowed his eyes at me. I almost growled as he continued to stare me in the eye. I smirked a little, tilting my head to the side.

"I agree. You don't have to. Sit next to blondie over there.", I pointed in the direction of the prissy bitch who sat three rows ahead of me. She had been staring at me with her green eyes for quite sometime and it was really starting to get on my nerves. As I said this, her eyes widened and she gulped, looking back at the infamous Cameron Blair.

"No. I'm not going to switch seats just because a bitch is sitting in my assigned one.", Cameron said, crossing his well muscled arms over his chest and jutting his chin out a bit. His ice blue eyes were covered by his chocolate brown hair, and he quickly jerked his head to the side, looking like he was having a bad seizure. It turns out that he was just flipping his hair.

"And I'm not going to get up and waste my time by going to a different seat for a jackass like you.", I said innocently, tilting my head to the side like a little girl. Cameron's jaw twitched in irritation as I spoke, his eyes flashing a color that I couldn't quite see, and I passed it off as just my imagination.

"Listen, you two. You both need to sort out your differences. Both of you have been like this for over half an hour, I think it's time for you to cool down. You both need to sit down and let me teach, or else you both will head to the principals office and I'll happily write you both referrals.", Ms. Silvana said. Her silver eyes glanced at the both of us. She pulled a strand of her red hair behind her ears and licked her lips, looking straight at me. "You, Ms. Phillips, need to apologize to Cam here.", she said sternly.

I widened my eyes at her. "You expect me to apologize? Are you really that stupid?", I asked. She ground her teeth together, crossing her arms over her chest. "Do it, or make your way to the office, young lady.", Ms. Silvana said. I looked over at Cameron, who had a satisfied smirk on his face. "How old do you think I am? Eight? I'm not going to apologize to HIM.", I exclaimed, pointing to Cameron.

"Then make your way out of this ro-", she didn't get to finish because Cam cut her off mid sentence, putting a hand in front of her face. "No, Ms. Silvana, she's right. I should be the one to apologize. Considering I caused her nose to bleed, called her a 'bitch', 'stuck-up', and 'crazy'.", he said, emphasizing the names he had called me.

I rolled my eyes, growling to myself.

This was going to be a looooong day...

=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

As it turns out, I had all of my classes with this "Cameron" that just about everybody seemed to love. And every single class I went to, the teacher happily assigned me the seat next to the jerk. I, grudgingly, was forced to sit next to him or suffer a week of suspension.

Right now, I was at lunch. I had decided that I would just sit outside under one of the gorgeous weeping willows that say on the very edge of the school grounds. Weeping willows had always been my favorite kinds of trees. When I sat under them either to read or just relax, I felt a sort of protection that I would never feel before. I felt like the branches would just whip up and attack anyone who neared me. It comforted me. Every time I ran to the one that sat outside my old house and cried, I felt like that branches and leaves would envelop me in their embrace, comforting me.

That was the only thing I liked about this new place. Weeping willows could be found everywhere, even in the broken down building my mom wanted to call "home". They sat right outside my room window, calling me. Calling me to come to them, play with them, enjoy the feeling they gave me.

'And that I did....', I thought, taking a bite into the bright red apple that I held in my hand. I laid down in the soft green grass, smiling in content. I took another bite of my apple and looked up at the clouds and the bright sun that was above them.

I felt a sharp pain in my side, and I quickly looked down to see what it was. A snake, the length of my entire leg, was looking right at me, taunting me. It was pure white with bright red eyes, and next to it was another snake that was identical. I looked down at my side as they both slithered away and noticed two puncture holes. My head began to feel heavy and it fell back to the ground with a thud as dizziness started to over take me.

Why eyes began to drift close against my will, and the last thing I felt was the comforting branches of the weeping willow surrounding me in its embrace. The last thing I heard, however, was footsteps coming towards me and a booming voice yelling at me to wake up, to not drift away as I so wanted to do.

=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

Hey everyone! Sorry for the cliffhanger, haha! : ) But every story needs one. I wrote this on my way to New York and I thought that, well, since I had wi-fi, I'd post it(: Let me know what you think of this chapter!

Vote!

Comment!

Fan!

Question: So what do you think of Mr. Cameron Blair? ; ) And who, might I add, do you think that mystery voice was?

Love,

Ana~~