Chapter 2

The picture on the side is Cameron Blair(;

=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

I hopped off of my motorcycle after parking it directly in front of the school, ignoring the humans that stared at me like I was a piece of trash inside a house that just got cleaned.

I walked into the semi-large building and bit my lip, crossing my arms over my chest as I surveyed my surroundings. 'Not bad... For a few hick's, that is.', I thought to myself with a roll of my eyes. I growled under my breath and walked down the large hall, straight to where the office was.

I walked into the room that looked like it was made in the 80's. "Are you Michaela Fitsgerald?", the old woman in the front asked me. I was guessing that she was the secretary or something. "I prefer Phillips.", I said, my eyes narrowing as she said my mothers last name. She looked at me and straightened her back, noticing that I wasn't messing around. "What was that?", she asked me. I felt my cheeks redden in frustration. "Mickey. Mickey Phillips. Not Fitsgerald.", I snapped.

"Listen, young lady! I will not tolerate your lack of manners in this office. Now, if you would please sit do-", before she could finish her sentence, she was cut off by an elderly man who walked out of a door behind her. "I'll take it from here, Susan.", he said, putting a hand on her shoulder. I rolled my eyes in disgust and followed the man into his office.

"Look, all I'm looking for is my locker number and my schedule. I don't want anything else. Now, if you would give me my information, I will gladly make my way out of his rathole of an office.", I demanded, looking the man in the eye with my arms crossed over my chest. I leaned against the wall, the shorts that I was wearing pulling up a bit but not enough to reveal anything.

The principal stared at me, a knowing smirk on his lips. "I think that you are going to find yourself having a hard time in this school, Ms. Phillips.", he said, staring straight at me. I rolled my eyes and pushed myself off of the wall I was leaning on and walked toward one of the couches he had in his office, laying myself down on it. "You see, Kevin, that's what I hate. People like you who think that they know everything about someone they just met. This school is going to be exactly like all my other ones. And I'm more than likely going to end up getting expelled. Again. So, of you don't mind, I'd like my information. And then I'll be on my merry way.", I said, playing an staring intently at my shoelace.

He coughed, trying to get my attention. "And how, if I may ask, Ms. Phillips,", he began, popping the p's in my last name. I stared at him and sighed, crossing my arms over my chest. "Go on. I'm not getting any fucking older.", I snapped, annoyed at how he was keeping me here.

"How would you know my name?", he asked. I smiled innocently and stood up, snatching the papers that he had outstretched for me. "Kristin told me.", I said, turning on my heel and beginning to walk out of the office. "She's the woman that I hate to call my mother.", I said. I heard Kevin laughing behind me as I reached the door of the front office. "Ms. Phillips.", he called. I turned around and glared at him, my eyes flashing gold before they returned back to their normal color. "What it is now, old man?", I snapped.

He only smiled and crosses his arms over his chest, leaning against the wall, mocking me. "Two things. First, I hope you enjoy your years here at Brentsville High.", he began. I glared and put a hand on my hip, grounding my teeth together. "Next thing?", I asked before he could even finish. "Second thing. Your buddy for the day is going to be Cameron Blair. Actually, let me make that a week.", he stated with a smirk on his lips as he walked back into his office.

"How do I know who this jerkoff is?!", I yelled across the room so he was able to hear me. "I'm sure you'll find out yourself. He is a very.... Charming.... Young man.", he said before shutting the door to his office. I glared daggers at the Secretary who was snickering at me, barely able to hold her laughs in. "What are you staring at? I bet your not even getting minimum wage. And get a better wig, bitch.", I growled at her, fuming.

I turned and walked out of the office, looking down at the papers that I had balled up in my hand. Third period on Gold days I had Ms. Silvana. 'And what a great thing. I just missed lunch.', I thought sarcastically.

I walked down the halls, turning left to go to room 43, which was Ms. Silvana, life science. I took off my favorite grey hoodie that I had wrapped around my waist earlier and put it on, sighing when I got to the room that my class was held in.

Who knew what people would be in here? Would I be criticized for my size and clothes, once again? Would prissy, stuck-up, bitches be in there? I wouldn't know until I walked in.

Before I could even get my hand on the doorknob, the class room door flung open and smashed right into my face, sending me flying backwards and landing on the ground and clutching my sure-to-be-broken nose that was now bleeding. "WHAT THE HELL?!", I screamed, staring at the guy who stood in the doorway, glaring down at me.

"You were in the way.", he said, his voice husky. I stood up and glared up at him, my eyes glowing gold. My wolf was fighting to take control for some reason. "You're going to pay for that, asshole.", I seethed, blood gushing onto my shirt. My nose cracked itself back into place already, but that didn't stop the nose bleed. One of the perks of being a werewolf. You heal fast.

"Oh yeah?", he asked, a smirk making it's way onto his lips. "And what's a microscopic bug like you gonna do?", he asked huskily. My heart beat so fast in my chest that I thought it was going to explode. "Did you... Just call me... Short?", I asked venomously. He laughed and Pet my hair with his hand, having to bend down. I glared at him. "Yeah, you are actually extremely puny. What's a little girl doing in a school like this?", he asked. I shook with anger, my wolf ready to come out and pounce on him. "This.", I said, takin advantage of him bending down.

I grabbed a handful of his hair and smashed his face into the locker behind me about three different times and then kicked him in the groin. He bent over in pain, blood running down the sides of his head from the multiple cuts I had given him when I smashed him into the locker. My nose had already stopped bleeding.

"What the fuck is wrong with you, you crazy bitch?!", he yelled. I smiled as he balled up on the floor. Turning around, my eyes widened. I hadn't even noticed that we had gathered a huge crowd, and at the front of that crowd was Kevin, my principal.

"Cameron.", he said sweetly. "It seems that you have met our newest student, Mickey Phillips. She just transferred from New York. And you will be her escort around the school for a week.", he said before turning around and walking away. Cameron stood up quickly, looking at me and then at Kevin in disbelief.

"WHAT?!", Cameron and I both yelled in unison. "You heard me.", Kevin said, retreating back to his office. "Kevin! You can't do this to me! I am NOT wasting a week of my life with this asshole!", I yelled.

"And I am not going to waste my time on a self-centered bitch!", Cameron yelled right next to me. I growled and punched him in the gut, causing him to fall to the ground. "It's either that, or you both are expelled.", the principal stated, leaving me staring after him with my mouth open. "I fucking hate this school.", I growled to myself before turning on my heel and going to class. I left Cameron there on the ground, having a bad feeling about this whole school thing.

=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

Hey everyone! I know, I know, this chapter is short as well, and I'm sorry. With all my cleaning and packing, I haven't had enough time to do anything. But I promise I'll keep writing and updating(: I'm getting really into this story, and I'm not planning on just leaving it in the dust. Haha! I hope you guys like it! : ) Let me know what what you honk of this chapter and, I know you have more than likely herd this before, but...

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN! I love you all!!!!

Love,

Ana~~