Chapter 1

WARNING: Strong language will be used in this story, and some heated scenes (sexual) may be written. Any insults that are portrayed in this story is not meant to harm anyone, and if anyone is offended, then you might want to stop reading it.

The picture on the side is Mickey, by the way.

=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

"Honey, you have to accept life the way it is and not complain. I know you'll like this place. The neighbors are very nice and you don't even have to drive your motorcycle to school anymore!", my mother said. I rolled my eyes and ground my teeth, looking up at her with a growl.

"What neighbors?! We have no neighbors! This is the blasted country, for fucks sake! I don't care if you want to live in this broken down house that you lived in when you were little, I just want to fucking go home! You're wasting my time!", I yelled at her. My face was extremely red and I took deep breaths to try and calm myself down.

My mom stared at me, her carmel eyes staring straight into my hazel ones. "I know you'll like it here, Mickey. You'll just have to get used to the changes that we are going to have to make around here, hon. I went to the school you're going to when I was your age. Brentsville High... Those four years in my life were the best years I have ever experienced. And I know you'll feel the same.", she said sincerely.

I growled, my eyes flashing gold, the color of my wolfs eyes. I had to keep her under control, or else I might seriously hurt my mom right now...

"I'm a junior, mother. Two years of my high school life have already passed, and your sending me to a school that I don't even know. What the fuck is wrong with you?! Have you lost your mind? Has something gotten into that small little blonde brain of yours? Daddy would have never sent me here. He would have left my life the way it was. Perfect.", I said venomously. My mom flinched and I smirked in satisfaction. Her supposed "mate", my father, had ditched her for another girl that he was completely in love with about two years ago, and she still hadn't gotten over it.

"Maybe you should start heading to school... I'll finish unpacking here.", my mom said, obviously hurt by what I just said. I rolled my eyes, unfazed, and turned on my heel, stomping out of the front door. My waist long brown hair fell around my shoulders and tickled my sides. I made sure to bring my converse and my motorcycle keys with me on the way.

Quickly tugging on and tying my black hightop converse, I jump onto my motorcycle, put the key in, and sped out onto the crappy dirt road without a helmet, leaving the pure white mansion behind me in a trail of dust.

=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

Hey everyone! Sorry that this chapter is so short. I just wanted/needed to introduce Mickey and her mom and I also needed to let out a little bit of what happened in Mickey's life so far. Let me know what you all think! I hope you like it, and I promise to make the next chapter a little longer!

Question: What does everyone think of Mickey? ;) Is she a cold hearted bitch, or is she hiding some of her good girl side?

P.S.: Vote and comment! : ) And once I get to a computer, I can promise every single one of you that I have an awesome cover for this story that will immediately be going up. Or maybe I can get one of my friends to do it.... Anywho, bye! Love you all! : )

Love,

Ana~~