twenty

Reasons on why you should Lenmi.

And we all know where this is going, so if you don't want me, practically dying for Lenmi, go to the safe corner.

-

1. Voices
Voices are the essential part of being a Vocaloid. And we all know that the vocaloids have pretty lit voices, and we now look at both Len Kagamine and GUMI.

Len does have a girly voice for a guy who is officially fourteen, but it does hit well with alto. Of course, there is a limit to how low his girly af voice will go. Him and Rin were designed as mirror images, like twins. Len, being the boy, he had to have a lower voice which can go alto all the way while Rin had the soprano to an inhumane pitch. (Like Miku. :'D)

Gumi has quite the voice which can go alto and soprano, and possibly, the one of the most realistic vocals. If you seen on YouTube, she has quite the number of songs from both Japanese, English and even Filipino (yAS QUEEN). Although someone like MAIKA, the Spanish Vocaloid, has a better accent in Filipino than GUMI, she still is my best girl.

If you heard their duets, for me, it's heavenly. If you don't share the same opinion, that's fine. But still consider it. :(

2. Colors
The exact reason why KAITO and Miku are shipped, although, it's clear to the eye that KAITO is older and fits MEIKO more. What I hate about KAITO X MEIKO is that their colors don't correspond, unlike Kaiku. Hate me all you want, but, this is an honest opinion. Also with Gakupo and Luka, their color schemes are perfect, making them on of the few Vocaloid ships I ship. (I only have,, like six or five??)

Len's style is a sailor outfit themed with a yellow tie and some yellow linings. With his outfit description, he looked like a cheerful kind of boy (despite, most of the Vocaloid songs were depressing). Mostly yellow, white, black and accented blue. His clothes are amazing—

And GUMI's clothes compose of a green bikini brassiere and orange short jacket and a green skirt plus the scarlet and white accented goggles. I am bad as heck with describing clothes...but, if you've seen, you'll know when I come from. They look both cheerful in their original clothes, which makes them fit together. Like Rin for instance.

3. Age
GUMI looks like fifteen and Len is fourteen and the gap isn't that big so it's not a problem. Right?

Rin and Len are of the same age, but the looks... The looks.. (siblings)

Luka and MEIKO look older than Len ever. Miku is two years apart from Len, but their color schemes and voices don't mix. MAYU looks the same age around Len, maybe younger. She looks thirteen.. but I ship her with Utatane-kun. :')

4. They are so good together but the fan art, topics and music are scarce as fuck
We all know that feeling. That feeling where your OTP has nobody shipping it, so I'm gonna try contributing more. Though I do ship IA and Len, lmao. Len, try'na be a harem king, ey?

These reasons aren't valid enough to say. I just love Lenmi— do I need words? :3

Hnng, all add more if I think up something. I swear to God, I had about eight reasons thought up while I was in the shower. :3

Anyways, peace out.
-Shii♪

(I need a therapist. I need donuts and sleep. I need Lenmi.)

Oh yeah!!!!!

I had a dream about Neku and Josh and Arkku. (Xion, Arkku. UwU)

Want me to tell ya?